Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements DVDFab starts to support Linux Ubuntu 16.04 and above Post 302998810 by Step_1 on Thursday 8th of June 2017 12:12:56 AM
Old 06-08-2017
DVDFab starts to support Linux Ubuntu 16.04 and above

News: DVDFab first official version for Linux gets released! It supports Ubuntu 16.04 and above.
The official Linux version has almost 85% of the features presented in the Windows and macOS siblings, including dvd copy, dvd ripper, dvd creator, bluray copy, bluray ripper, bluray creator and so on, .
Find the download entrance on their website.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Is there a way to get rid of GRUB and any OS selector so that Linux starts....

Is there a way to get rid of GRUB and any Linux OS selector so that Linux starts automatically without having to wait for GRUB to go through it's OS choice process? I want to keep the Windows OS selector and have it so when I select Linux, it goes right to Linux and not another selector. Know what... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mattzway
0 Replies

2. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Sun starts to distribute Ubuntu Linux

Reference Sun starts to distribute Ubuntu Linux Posted by Matt Asay (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to write a shell script that starts one, then kills it, then starts another?

This is on a CentOS box, I have two scripts that need to run in order. I want to write a shell script that calls the first script, lets it run and then terminates it after a certain number of hours (that I specify of course), and then calls the second script (they can't run simultaneously) which... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: btramer
3 Replies
CRIP(1) 						      Debian GNU/Linux manual							   CRIP(1)

NAME
crip - a terminal-based ripper/encoder/tagger tool SYNOPSIS
crip [options] DESCRIPTION
crip is a terminal-based ripper/encoder/tagger tool for creating Ogg Vorbis/FLAC files under UNIX/Linux. OPTIONS
-h, --help Print help and exit. -v, --version Print version of crip and exit. -e codec Encode to vorbis or flac (default = vorbis). -s media Specify the source media (default = CD). -g genre Specify the music genre (default = classical). -q [on/off] Classical-stype questioning (default = off). -m [on/off] Map european to american-only chars (default = off). -t [on/off] Trim leading/tailing silence (default = off). -n [on/off] Normalize the audio (default = off). -V voltresh Volume threshold for normalizing (default = 1.078) (only used when normalizing is enabled). -r [on/off] Remove files after encoding (default = on). -E editor Editor to use (default = sensible-editor). -u [on/off/both] Use editor to name the files (default = on) (as opposed to the command-line). -o flags Flags to pass to oggenc (default = '-q 4'). -f flags Flags to pass to flac (default = '--best --replay-gain'). -c flags Flags to pass to cdparanoia (default = '-v -z'). -d device CDrom device to read from (default = /dev/cdrom). -w [on/off] Skip the ripping (makes empty .wav files) (default = off) (useful if you already have the .wav files to encode). -p [on/off] Prompt to continue after ripping (default = off) (useful pause to edit .wav files before encoding). -x [on/off] Eject CD when done ripping (default = off) SEE ALSO
oggenc(1) flac(1) cdparanoia(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Florian Ragwitz <florian.ragwitz@s2004.tu-chemnitz.de>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). Debian Project 2009-04-06 CRIP(1)