Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Curl parallel download file list Post 302997927 by Aia on Monday 22nd of May 2017 05:45:13 PM
Old 05-22-2017
Code:
perl -nle '/(\d+)$/ and print "$_ -o $1.html -a $1.log"' url.list | xargs -I {} -P 10 curl -r 0-50000 -L "{}"

This User Gave Thanks to Aia For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cURL Active FTP Download

Hello, I know this is probably a very silly question for most but how to do I force curl to do active FTP downloads? Thank you Dallas (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dallasbr
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Download using curl and redirect question_please help

Basically I am needing to Download (using curl) in the background some data from(link here), with stderr redirected to /dev/null, to a file named taxcode I was doing this, curl & http:// name here/download/pls/Title_26.txt 2> /dev/null > taxcode but the results were not what I was after. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: santod
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help with using curl to download files from https

Hi I'm trying to download an xml file from a https server using curl on a Linux machine with Ubuntu 10.4.2 I am able to connect to the remote server with my username and password but the output is only "Virtual user <username> logged in". I am expecting to download the xml file. My output... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: henryN
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to download file without curl and wget

Hi I need a Shell script that will download a zip file every second from a http server but i can't use neither curl nor wget. Can anyone will help me go about this task ??? Thanks!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rubber08
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Curl download zip extract large xml file

Hi i have a php script that works 100% however i don't want this to run on php because of server limits etc. Ideally if i could convert this simple php script to a shell script i can set it up to run on a cron. My mac server has curl on it. So i am assuming i should be using this to download the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: timgolding
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Curl ftp ssl download files

Hello all, I have been struggling with this issue on and off for a couple of weeks now and I just got it all working, so I wanted to share my findings in case some other poor soul needs to know how. First some background on what I'm doing. I am uploading files to different directories based on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: msjkadams
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Curl command to download multiple files with a file prefix

I am using the below curl command to download a single file from client server and it is working as expected curl --ftp-ssl -k -u ${USER}:${PASSWD} ftp://${HOST}:${PORT}/path/to/${FILE} --output ${DEST}/${FILE} let say the client has 3 files hellofile.101, hellofile.102, hellofile.103 and I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: r@v!7*7@
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Curl to download using Linux not working

Good Morning. I'm trying to download a file from a server. I was able to upload to the server successfully but when i download, i see the file name in my server but with some unknow data. The file name i'm trying to download is abcd.zip in binary mode. curl -1 -v --ftp-pasv -o abcd.zip -u... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pavan Kumar19
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Curl to download file from subdivx.com after following location without knowing the file name/extens

This question could be specific to the site subdivx.com In the past, I've been able to download a file following location using cURL but there is something about subdivx.com that's different and can't figure out how to get it to work. I tried the following directly in the terminal with no... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: MoonD
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Curl , download file with user:pass in bash script

Hello, My question is about curl command. (ubuntu14.04) In terminal, I am able to download my mainfile with: curl -u user1:pass1 http://11.22.33.44/******* When I convert it into bash script like this: #!/bin/bash cd /root/scripts computer_ip=11.22.33.44 curl -u $1:$2... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: baris35
8 Replies
NZBGET(1)							   User Commands							 NZBGET(1)

NAME
nzbget - binary news file grabber DESCRIPTION
Usage: nzbget [switches] Switches: -h, --help Print this help-message -v, --version Print version and exit -c, --configfile <file> Filename of configuration-file -n, --noconfigfile Prevent loading of configuration-file (required options must be passed with --option) -p, --printconfig Print configuration and exit -o, --option <name=value> Set or override option in configuration-file -s, --server Start nzbget as a server in console-mode -D, --daemon Start nzbget as a server in daemon-mode -V, --serverversion Print server's version and exit -Q, --quit Shutdown server -A, --append <nzb-file> Send file to server's download queue -C, --connect Attach client to server -L, --list [F|G|O|S|H] Request list of downloads from server F list individual files and server status (default) G list groups (nzb-files) and server status O list post-processor-queue H list history S print only server status -P, --pause [D|D2|O|S] Pause server: D pause download queue (default) D2 pause download queue via second pause-register O pause post-processor queue S pause scan of incoming nzb-directory -U, --unpause [D|D2|O|S] Unpause server: D unpause download queue (default) D2 unpause download queue via second pause-register O unpause post-processor queue S unpause scan of incoming nzb-directory -R, --rate <speed> Set download rate on server, in KB/s -T, --top Add file to the top (beginning) of queue (for using with switch --append) -K, --category <name> Assign category to nzb-file (for using with switch --append) -G, --log <lines> Request last <lines> lines from server's screen-log -W, --write <D|I|W|E|G> "Text" Send text to server's log -S, --scan Scan incoming nzb-directory on server -E, --edit [G|O|H] <action> <IDs> Edit items on server G Affect all files in the group (same nzb-file) O Edit post-processor-queue H Edit history <action> is one of: <+offset|-offset> Move file(s)/group(s)/post-job in queue relative to current position, offset is an integer value T Move file(s)/group(s)/post-job to top of queue B Move file(s)/group(s)/post-job to bottom of queue P Pause file(s)/group(s)/ Postprocess history-item(s) again U Resume (unpause) file(s)/group(s) A Pause all pars (for groups) R Pause extra pars (for groups)/ Return history-item(s) back to download queue D Delete file(s)/group(s)/post-job(s)/history-item(s) K <name> Set category (for groups) N <name> Rename (for groups) M Merge (for groups) O <name>=<value> Set post-process parameter (for groups) I <priority> Set priority (signed integer) for file(s)/group(s) <IDs> Comma-separated list of file-ids or ranges of file-ids, e. g.: 1-5,3,10-22 nzbget version: 0.7.0 May 2011 NZBGET(1)