Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Publish notification via application front end Post 302997732 by anil529 on Thursday 18th of May 2017 03:05:49 PM
Old 05-18-2017
Publish notification via application front end

hi All

I use tomcat server to publish war file. How to send an notification to users via the application screen and it should dismiss once user clicks X mark.

Any suggestions ?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Front end on Unix

Hi, I would like to develop a user interface on Solaris. Can anybody throw some light on currently available software utilities/ packages..? Thanks in Advance .. JS (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shibz
4 Replies

2. Programming

Running exe's from front end

Hi, I have created a tool which analyses and debugs cobol programs on Unix environment usin the C files. I now want to create a frontend for the tool in windows. For this i need to establish some kinda communication between the front the end and the back end. I know pipes in one way of... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sinbad
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

remove space in front or end of each field

Hi, I have a txt file called a.txt which contain over 10,000 records and I would like to remove space before comma or after comma....like below: The input (for example two record 00001,00002): 00001,client,card limited ,02292,N ,162:41 , 192, ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: happyv
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sed $ appending to front, not to the end

I keep trying to append some astrix to the end of a line, but it keeps overwriting at the front of the line. These are the originals Fred Fardbarkle:674-843-1385:20 Parak Lane, Duluth, MN 23850:4/12/23:780900 Fred Fardbarkle:674-843-1385:20 Parak Lane, Duluth, MN 23850:4/12/23:780900 ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: DrSammyD
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Communicate to the OS(linux) using front end.

Hi guys , I want to develop a web page which is capable of executing the command on os and show the output on the browser.(Which involves reading and writing too.) I m using jsp language to develop the web page. How would i use it to communicate with my linux server? Any... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
3 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Publish notification

hi All I use tomcat server to publish war file. How to send an notification to users via the application screen and it should dismiss once user clicks X mark. Any suggestions ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anil529
0 Replies

7. Web Development

Publish notification

hi All I use tomcat server to publish war file. How to send an notification to users via the application screen and it should dismiss once user clicks X mark. Any suggestions ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anil529
1 Replies

8. Programming

Recommendation: gede - graphical gdb front-end

gede is a graphical debugger, a front-end for good ole uncle gdb. gede doesn't need a specialized gdb version. :b: Unfortunately its a qt app, nevertheless it fits well in a gtk desktop environment.:eek: Its author Johan Henriksson is a smart and nice guy always open for bug reports and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dodona
2 Replies
Scope::Guard(3) 					User Contributed Perl Documentation					   Scope::Guard(3)

NAME
Scope::Guard - lexically-scoped resource management SYNOPSIS
my $guard = guard { ... }; # or my $guard = scope_guard &handler; # or my $guard = Scope::Guard->new(sub { ... }); $guard->dismiss(); # disable the handler DESCRIPTION
This module provides a convenient way to perform cleanup or other forms of resource management at the end of a scope. It is particularly useful when dealing with exceptions: the "Scope::Guard" constructor takes a reference to a subroutine that is guaranteed to be called even if the thread of execution is aborted prematurely. This effectively allows lexically-scoped "promises" to be made that are automatically honoured by perl's garbage collector. For more information, see: <http://www.drdobbs.com/cpp/184403758> METHODS
new my $guard = Scope::Guard->new(sub { ... }); # or my $guard = Scope::Guard->new(&handler); The "new" method creates a new "Scope::Guard" object which calls the supplied handler when its "DESTROY" method is called, typically at the end of the scope. dismiss $guard->dismiss(); # or $guard->dismiss(1); "dismiss" detaches the handler from the "Scope::Guard" object. This revokes the "promise" to call the handler when the object is destroyed. The handler can be re-enabled by calling: $guard->dismiss(0); EXPORTS
guard "guard" takes a block and returns a new "Scope::Guard" object. It can be used as a shorthand for: Scope::Guard->new(...) e.g. my $guard = guard { ... }; Note: calling "guard" anonymously, i.e. in void context, will raise an exception. This is because anonymous guards are destroyed immediately (rather than at the end of the scope), which is unlikely to be the desired behaviour. scope_guard "scope_guard" is the same as "guard", but it takes a code ref rather than a block. e.g. my $guard = scope_guard &handler; or: my $guard = scope_guard sub { ... }; or: my $guard = scope_guard $handler; As with "guard", calling "scope_guard" in void context will raise an exception. VERSION
0.20 SEE ALSO
o B::Hooks::EndOfScope o End o Guard o Hook::Scope o Object::Destroyer o Perl::AtEndOfScope o ReleaseAction o Scope::local_OnExit o Scope::OnExit o Sub::ScopeFinalizer o Value::Canary AUTHOR
chocolateboy <chocolate@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2005-2010, chocolateboy. This module is free software. It may be used, redistributed and/or modified under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2010-05-16 Scope::Guard(3)