Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Logic shuffle
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Logic shuffle Post 302996405 by Indra2011 on Tuesday 25th of April 2017 06:27:15 PM
Old 04-25-2017
Logic shuffle

Hi,

Is there any way I can shuffle the numbers randomly. I have been trying to google and I found lots of 'generator' but is it possible to find the background logic to create randomness?

Thanks,

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to shuffle odd and even columns?

Is there any way to place each even column name infront of its odd column using awk or others? input Ab name MGH26 B04 MGH26 B05 output name_Ab B04_MGH26 B05_MGH26 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: quincyjones
4 Replies
SYSTEMD-CRYPTSETUP@.SERVICE(8)				    systemd-cryptsetup@.service 			    SYSTEMD-CRYPTSETUP@.SERVICE(8)

NAME
systemd-cryptsetup@.service, systemd-cryptsetup - Full disk decryption logic SYNOPSIS
systemd-cryptsetup@.service /usr/lib/systemd/systemd-cryptsetup DESCRIPTION
systemd-cryptsetup@.service is a service responsible for setting up encrypted block devices. It is instantiated for each device that requires decryption for access. systemd-cryptsetup@.service will ask for hard disk passwords via the password agent logic[1], in order to query the user for the password using the right mechanism at boot and during runtime. At early boot and when the system manager configuration is reloaded this /etc/crypttab is translated into systemd-cryptsetup@.service units by systemd-cryptsetup-generator(8). SEE ALSO
systemd(1), systemd-cryptsetup-generator(8), crypttab(5), cryptsetup(8) NOTES
1. password agent logic http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/PasswordAgents systemd 208 SYSTEMD-CRYPTSETUP@.SERVICE(8)