Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux router help needed
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Linux router help needed Post 302996397 by apoklyps3 on Tuesday 25th of April 2017 02:29:49 PM
Old 04-25-2017
1GBps the highest plan, 500Mbps mid-range...and 300MBps for low-end.
I got the highest plan. It's also very cheap - only 10$

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Linux Router?

I am trying to set up a linux box as a router, but I am a little confused on how to do this. I am using Red Hat 9.0 on a machine that has 2 nic cards. Also, I am using a DSL pppoe connection. I have installed rp-pppoe and I am connected to the internet via the pseudo pppoe interface. I have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cstovall
1 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Help needed in IPTables firewall/router setup - Linux

HI all, I have setup IPTables firewall/Router and my home network, with address space 192.168.10.XXX Form my private network hosts, i can ping the gateway ( 192.168.10.101 ) , but the reverse is not happening. Can someone help me as of what i need to do, so that i can ping my private... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chandan_m
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Expect script help needed- script failing if router unavailable

Hey all. Sometimes I'm tasked to change some router configs for the entire network (over 3,000 Cisco routers). Most of the time its a global config parameter so its done with a loop and an IP list as its the same configuration change for all routers. This is working OK. However, sometimes an... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrkz1974
3 Replies
TAP::Parser::Result::Plan(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			    TAP::Parser::Result::Plan(3pm)

NAME
TAP::Parser::Result::Plan - Plan result token. VERSION
Version 3.17 DESCRIPTION
This is a subclass of TAP::Parser::Result. A token of this class will be returned if a plan line is encountered. 1..1 ok 1 - woo hooo! 1..1 is the plan. Gotta have a plan. OVERRIDDEN METHODS
Mainly listed here to shut up the pitiful screams of the pod coverage tests. They keep me awake at night. o "as_string" o "raw" Instance Methods "plan" if ( $result->is_plan ) { print $result->plan; } This is merely a synonym for "as_string". "tests_planned" my $planned = $result->tests_planned; Returns the number of tests planned. For example, a plan of 1..17 will cause this method to return '17'. "directive" my $directive = $plan->directive; If a SKIP directive is included with the plan, this method will return it. 1..0 # SKIP: why bother? "has_skip" if ( $result->has_skip ) { ... } Returns a boolean value indicating whether or not this test has a SKIP directive. "explanation" my $explanation = $plan->explanation; If a SKIP directive was included with the plan, this method will return the explanation, if any. "todo_list" my $todo = $result->todo_list; for ( @$todo ) { ... } perl v5.12.1 2010-04-26 TAP::Parser::Result::Plan(3pm)