Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Search first file line after Error and display Post 302996333 by RudiC on Monday 24th of April 2017 12:25:12 PM
Old 04-24-2017
Any attempts / ideas / thoughts from your side?

Indeed, the .c file name is in the second line after your ERROR string.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Display a particular line from a file

Hi, What is the command i can use iof i want to display a particular line from a file, i have the line number with me. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rohini Vijay
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search from file and display

Dear All I had input file as mention below. Now from that file i want to search string "FAULT CODES CLASS" and want to display contain again its. ( ie. 1B4 --4 is in next line. ). Kindly let me know the possible ways. <rxmfp:mo=RXOTX-46-5 ; ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaydeep_sadaria
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search from file and display

Dear all I had input file as mention below. From that i want op as given below. Kindly let me knw possible ways. Regards Jaydeep CONNECTED bscaaa <rxmfp:mo=RXOTX-46-5 ; RADIO X-CEIVER ADMINISTRATION MANAGED OBJECT FAULT INFORMATION MO BTSSWVER RXOTX-46-5 ERA-G04-R11-V01 ... (5 Replies)
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search in file and display

Dear All I had below mention requirement. Kindly sugguest me possible ways. Thanks Regards Jaydeep IN PUT FILE: CELL BROADCAST SHORT MESSAGE SERVICE MESSAGE DATA ID CODE GS UPDATE MODE LANG MCO MCL NUMPAGES 50 1000 0 13 MML 1 1 TEXT PAGE *999*1# SONGS4U@30/M- 1 (3 Replies)
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search name and display column from a file

Hi I have search everywhere for this but I haven't got any result. so here is my question? I am trying to ask user to enter a name and then searching that name from a file and from a specific column. If user enter something, it should only displaying that name from that specific column and If the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sillyha
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to search for file and display by date

I like "ls -ltr". I would like to search for a file in a large directory recursively and and display all the candidates in reverse order. /usr/bin/find . -name \*.txt This works. How do I display the date and sort the file names by the date in reverse order for the entire directory... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: siegfried
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

search a string in a particular column of file and return the line number of the line

Hi All, Can you please guide me to search a string in a particular column of file and return the line number of the line where it was found using awk. As an example : abc.txt 7000,john,2,1,0,1,6 7001,elen,2,2,0,1,7 7002,sami,2,3,0,1,6 7003,mike,1,4,0,2,1 8001,nike,1,5,0,1,8... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunshankar.c
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

PERL or SHELL Scrript to search in Directories by taking line by line from a text file

Unix box server version *********** >uname -r B.11.00 >echo $SHELL /usr/bin/ksh --> in this server, I have the path like /IMbuild/dev/im0serv1 ---> in that directory I have the folders startup(.jsp files nearly 100 jsp's ) and scripts(contains .js files nearly 100 files) ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: pasam
9 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

To find and display the middle line in a file using single line command.

Hi all, How can i display the middle line of a file using a single line command? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lakme Pemmaiah
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search words in multiple file line by line

Hi All I have to search servers name say like 1000+ "unique names" line by line in child.txt files in another file that is a master file where all server present say "master.txt",if child.txt's server name matches with master files then it print yes else no with server name. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: netdbaind
4 Replies
KRB5_RD_ERROR(3)					   BSD Library Functions Manual 					  KRB5_RD_ERROR(3)

NAME
krb5_rd_error, krb5_free_error, krb5_free_error_contents, krb5_error_from_rd_error -- parse, free and read error from KRB-ERROR message LIBRARY
Kerberos 5 Library (libkrb5, -lkrb5) SYNOPSIS
#include <krb5.h> krb5_error_code krb5_rd_error(krb5_context context, const krb5_data *msg, KRB_ERROR *result); void krb5_free_error(krb5_context context, krb5_error *error); void krb5_free_error_contents(krb5_context context, krb5_error *error); krb5_error_code krb5_error_from_rd_error(krb5_context context, const krb5_error *error, const krb5_creds *creds); DESCRIPTION
Usually applications never needs to parse and understand Kerberos error messages since higher level functions will parse and push up the error in the krb5_context. These functions are described for completeness. krb5_rd_error() parses and returns the kerboeros error message, the structure should be freed with krb5_free_error_contents() when the caller is done with the structure. krb5_free_error() frees the content and the memory region holding the structure iself. krb5_free_error_contents() free the content of the KRB-ERROR message. krb5_error_from_rd_error() will parse the error message and set the error buffer in krb5_context to the error string passed back or the matching error code in the KRB-ERROR message. Caller should pick up the message with krb5_get_error_string(3) (don't forget to free the returned string with krb5_free_error_string()). SEE ALSO
krb5(3), krb5_set_error_string(3), krb5_get_error_string(3), krb5.conf(5) HEIMDAL
July 26, 2004 HEIMDAL