Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Search first file line after Error and display Post 302996332 by pushpabuzz on Monday 24th of April 2017 12:16:39 PM
Old 04-24-2017
CPU & Memory Search first file line after Error and display

I have a log file which contains information like below (more than 200 ERROR sets).
Here I want to find first .c file and function after "ERROR: AddressSanitizer" line.

If you see here after "ERROR:" line first

file - asfrecohandling.c
function - ASFPotRecoHandling_Create_RecPaxSrvcComp

Code:
=================================================================
==10073==ERROR: AddressSanitizer: heap-use-after-free on address 0x7f5941fe08c0 at pc 0x7f5ed5d37de8 bp 0x7fffe6927310 sp 0x7fffe6927308
READ of size 4 at 0x7f5941fe08c0 thread T0
    #0 0x7f5ed5d37de7 in ASFPotRecoHandling_Create_RecPaxSrvcComp ../Sources/ASFServices_Process/C/asfrecohandling.c:1431
    #1 0x7f5ed5d2ef50 in ASFPotRecoHandling ../Sources/ASFServices_Process/C/asfrecohandling.c:399

Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment Please use CODE tags as required by forum rules!

Last edited by RudiC; 04-24-2017 at 01:22 PM.. Reason: Added CODE tags.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Display a particular line from a file

Hi, What is the command i can use iof i want to display a particular line from a file, i have the line number with me. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rohini Vijay
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search from file and display

Dear All I had input file as mention below. Now from that file i want to search string "FAULT CODES CLASS" and want to display contain again its. ( ie. 1B4 --4 is in next line. ). Kindly let me know the possible ways. <rxmfp:mo=RXOTX-46-5 ; ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaydeep_sadaria
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search from file and display

Dear all I had input file as mention below. From that i want op as given below. Kindly let me knw possible ways. Regards Jaydeep CONNECTED bscaaa <rxmfp:mo=RXOTX-46-5 ; RADIO X-CEIVER ADMINISTRATION MANAGED OBJECT FAULT INFORMATION MO BTSSWVER RXOTX-46-5 ERA-G04-R11-V01 ... (5 Replies)
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search in file and display

Dear All I had below mention requirement. Kindly sugguest me possible ways. Thanks Regards Jaydeep IN PUT FILE: CELL BROADCAST SHORT MESSAGE SERVICE MESSAGE DATA ID CODE GS UPDATE MODE LANG MCO MCL NUMPAGES 50 1000 0 13 MML 1 1 TEXT PAGE *999*1# SONGS4U@30/M- 1 (3 Replies)
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search name and display column from a file

Hi I have search everywhere for this but I haven't got any result. so here is my question? I am trying to ask user to enter a name and then searching that name from a file and from a specific column. If user enter something, it should only displaying that name from that specific column and If the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sillyha
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to search for file and display by date

I like "ls -ltr". I would like to search for a file in a large directory recursively and and display all the candidates in reverse order. /usr/bin/find . -name \*.txt This works. How do I display the date and sort the file names by the date in reverse order for the entire directory... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: siegfried
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

search a string in a particular column of file and return the line number of the line

Hi All, Can you please guide me to search a string in a particular column of file and return the line number of the line where it was found using awk. As an example : abc.txt 7000,john,2,1,0,1,6 7001,elen,2,2,0,1,7 7002,sami,2,3,0,1,6 7003,mike,1,4,0,2,1 8001,nike,1,5,0,1,8... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunshankar.c
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

PERL or SHELL Scrript to search in Directories by taking line by line from a text file

Unix box server version *********** >uname -r B.11.00 >echo $SHELL /usr/bin/ksh --> in this server, I have the path like /IMbuild/dev/im0serv1 ---> in that directory I have the folders startup(.jsp files nearly 100 jsp's ) and scripts(contains .js files nearly 100 files) ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: pasam
9 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

To find and display the middle line in a file using single line command.

Hi all, How can i display the middle line of a file using a single line command? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lakme Pemmaiah
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search words in multiple file line by line

Hi All I have to search servers name say like 1000+ "unique names" line by line in child.txt files in another file that is a master file where all server present say "master.txt",if child.txt's server name matches with master files then it print yes else no with server name. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: netdbaind
4 Replies
Xmark(1)						      General Commands Manual							  Xmark(1)

NAME
Xmark - summarize x11perf results SYNTAX
Xmark datafile DESCRIPTION
Xmark is a shell script that reads the indicated datafile and compiles a benchmark which it writes to standard output. It writes three numbers: A weighted performance number for the x11perf results. A weighted performance number for a standard SparcStation 1, with SunOS 4.1.2, X11R5 Xsun, and a CG3 dumb Color Frame Buffer. The Xmark, which is the ratio of the two numbers above. The datafile must be an ordinary file, produced by x11perf in the following way: x11perf -display display -v1.3 -rop GXcopy GXxor -all > datafile It is possible to run the GXcopy and GXxor tests separately, as long as they are concatenated to the same output file: x11perf -display display -v1.3 -rop GXcopy -all > datafile x11perf -display display -v1.3 -rop GXxor -all >> datafile or x11perf -display display -v1.3 -rop GXxor -all > datafile x11perf -display display -v1.3 -rop GXcopy -all >> datafile FILES
temp.$$ Temporary file created in the current directory, deleted after use. DIAGNOSTICS
Usage: Xmark datafile Xmark was invoked without arguments or with more than one argument, or with options. Xmark takes no options. Error: data file does not exist or is not ordinary. Xmark cannot find the datafile named on its command line, or the datafile is a special file such as a directory. WARNING: datafile contains nnn, not 441 or 447 'trep' results; The file named on the command line does not seem to be a file generated by x11perf in the expected way. Diagnostic: ERROR: sum of weights =nnn, not equal to 4566.0; There is an internal error in Xmark. SEE ALSO
X(7), x11perf(1), x11perfcomp(1) X Version 11 x11perf 1.5 Xmark(1)