Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Subversion reported an error
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Subversion reported an error Post 302996330 by Corona688 on Monday 24th of April 2017 12:13:13 PM
Old 04-24-2017
Posting an image is exactly what we don't want.

Copy paste the error text and the context.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Subversion

Anyone familiar with it? I'm aware it's a new CVS. I've been over to the tigris website, and am considering getting a copy to play with on my Sparc Ultra II Ent. Box. Thanks in advance. Eric (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ECBROWN
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Looking for a subversion GUI for Solaris 9

If available. Didn't see any on the tigris website. Don't have the programming experience to create one. Any third party software would do, too. Client isn't command line friendly. (1 Reply)
1 Replies

3. Solaris

subversion installation problem

Hi all- I'm stuck on a problem here, trying to compile subversion 1.0.5 on a sunfire 2000. I grabbed the binaries, added the packages, and figured I was to go. When I ran the configure script, I got the following error message: checking for gcc... no checking for cc... cc checking for... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

4. HP-UX

Binaries/Depot for Subversion 1.4.3 for HP/UX 11.11

Could anyone help me out by providing binaries/depot for subversion 1.4.3? The hpux version is: HP-UX myhappybox B.11.11 U 9000/800 I am having trouble compiling the sources for hpux, the provided dependancies are extracted, but it continually falls over. We have previously had svn... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: spud
3 Replies

5. Linux

KDevelop And Subversion

Hi How I Can Configure KDevelop to Use A Subversion on Local Network System. When I Want to Create New Project, I See A Error With This Message: "Fail to create project directories on repository" What is My Problem??? Help Me Please!!! My KDevelop Version is: 3.0.5 My Subversion is: 1.5.0 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hotjava
0 Replies

6. AIX

Install of Subversion on AIX

To anyone that can help us We use AIX 5.3 and when we installed Subversion (1.3.1) it took us a week to install. We know how to do the install (a look at the Subversion website tells us how to do this). It is the libraries, compiler version etc...that is the issue. We have to port the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saddlerken
1 Replies

7. Web Development

About Apache Subversion

Hi all, I have a trouble with this, the web server include a website and also config as apache subversion, this server crashed and i moved the HDD to another machine, i started all the services and the subversion worked fine, but when i access to the website, this message appear A username and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kidzer0
0 Replies

8. Red Hat

Subversion Timestamp Issue

Trying to find out the following strange subversion timestamping issue: - Used $Id$ in my source file and resulted in the following output Check date & time (issue 'date' command) on my local machine, it shows the following: Also check date & time on my subversion server, the time is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tanlccc
0 Replies
pnmpaste(1)						      General Commands Manual						       pnmpaste(1)

NAME
pnmpaste - paste a rectangle into a portable anymap SYNOPSIS
pnmpaste [-replace|-or|-and |-xor] frompnmfile x y [intopnmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads two portable anymaps as input. Inserts the first anymap into the second at the specified location, and produces a portable anymap the same size as the second as output. If the second anymap is not specified, it is read from stdin. The x and y can be negative, in which case they are interpreted relative to the right and bottom of the anymap, respectively. This tool is most useful in combination with pnmcut. For instance, if you want to edit a small segment of a large image, and your image editor cannot edit the large image, you can cut out the segment you are interested in, edit it, and then paste it back in. Another useful companion tool is pbmmask. pnmcomp is, a more general tool, except that it lacks the "or," "and," and "xor" functions. pnmcomp allows you to specify an alpha mask in order to have only part of the inserted image get inserted. So the inserted pixels need not be a rectangle. You can also have the inserted image be translucent, so the resulting image is a mixture of the inserted image and the base image. The optional flag specifies the operation to use when doing the paste. The default is -replace. The other, logical operations are only allowed if both input images are bitmaps. These operations act as if white is TRUE and black is FALSE. All flags can be abbreviated to their shortest unique prefix. SEE ALSO
pnmcomp(1), pnmcut(1), pnminvert(1), pnmarith(1), pbmmask(1), pnm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 by Jef Poskanzer. 21 February 1991 pnmpaste(1)