Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux router help needed
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Linux router help needed Post 302996186 by apoklyps3 on Friday 21st of April 2017 06:19:01 AM
Old 04-21-2017
thanks guys.
I have managed to unpack the firmware , though it seems kinda risky to pack it back and try to flash it.
any other way I could make squashfs read /etc from another location (ex usb) instead of the default one?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Linux Router?

I am trying to set up a linux box as a router, but I am a little confused on how to do this. I am using Red Hat 9.0 on a machine that has 2 nic cards. Also, I am using a DSL pppoe connection. I have installed rp-pppoe and I am connected to the internet via the pseudo pppoe interface. I have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cstovall
1 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Help needed in IPTables firewall/router setup - Linux

HI all, I have setup IPTables firewall/Router and my home network, with address space 192.168.10.XXX Form my private network hosts, i can ping the gateway ( 192.168.10.101 ) , but the reverse is not happening. Can someone help me as of what i need to do, so that i can ping my private... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chandan_m
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Expect script help needed- script failing if router unavailable

Hey all. Sometimes I'm tasked to change some router configs for the entire network (over 3,000 Cisco routers). Most of the time its a global config parameter so its done with a loop and an IP list as its the same configuration change for all routers. This is working OK. However, sometimes an... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrkz1974
3 Replies
GIT-UNPACK-OBJECTS(1)						    Git Manual						     GIT-UNPACK-OBJECTS(1)

NAME
git-unpack-objects - Unpack objects from a packed archive SYNOPSIS
git unpack-objects [-n] [-q] [-r] [--strict] <pack-file DESCRIPTION
Read a packed archive (.pack) from the standard input, expanding the objects contained within and writing them into the repository in "loose" (one object per file) format. Objects that already exist in the repository will not be unpacked from the pack-file. Therefore, nothing will be unpacked if you use this command on a pack-file that exists within the target repository. See git-repack(1) for options to generate new packs and replace existing ones. OPTIONS
-n Dry run. Check the pack file without actually unpacking the objects. -q The command usually shows percentage progress. This flag suppresses it. -r When unpacking a corrupt packfile, the command dies at the first corruption. This flag tells it to keep going and make the best effort to recover as many objects as possible. --strict Don't write objects with broken content or links. AUTHOR
Written by Linus Torvalds <torvalds@osdl.org[1]> DOCUMENTATION
Documentation by Junio C Hamano GIT
Part of the git(1) suite NOTES
1. torvalds@osdl.org mailto:torvalds@osdl.org Git 1.7.1 07/05/2010 GIT-UNPACK-OBJECTS(1)