Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Curl - upload multiple attachment arrays to server webpage Post 302995970 by jaango123 on Sunday 16th of April 2017 11:41:35 AM
Old 04-16-2017
Curl - upload multiple attachment arrays to server webpage

The html page of the form data is as below
Code:
<form name="uploadform" id="uploadform" action="htmlupload.php" enctype="multipart/form-data" method="post">  <table class="tborder" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" border="0" width="100%" align="center"> <tr>     <td class="tcat">         Upload Files     </td> </tr> <tr>     <td class="panelsurround" align="center">     <div id="upload" class="panel">         <div style="width:720px" align="left">             <table border="0"><tr>                 <td>                     <div><input name="attachment[]" type="file"></div>                     <div><input name="attachment[]" type="file"></div>                     <div><input name="attachment[]" type="file"></div>                     <div><input name="attachment[]" type="file"></div>                     <div><input name="attachment[]" type="file"></div>                 </td>                 <td>                     <div><input name="attachment[]" type="file"></div>                     <div><input name="attachment[]" type="file"></div>                     <div><input name="attachment[]" type="file"></div>                     <div><input name="attachment[]" type="file"></div>                     <div><input name="attachment[]" type="file"></div>                 </td>                 <td>                     <div><input name="attachment[]" type="file"></div>                     <div><input name="attachment[]" type="file"></div>                     <div><input name="attachment[]" type="file"></div>                     <div><input name="attachment[]" type="file"></div>                     <div><input name="attachment[]" type="file"></div>                 </td>             </tr></table>         </div>         <div style="margin-top:6px">             <input value="6ece14a18366a322c347c71cbfe87420" name="uploadcode" type="hidden" />             <input value="upload" name="do" type="hidden" />             <input value="upload" name="uploadbutton" onclick="onClickVerify();" class="button" type="button" accesskey="s" />             <input type="reset" class="button" value="Reset Fields" accesskey="r" />         </div>     </div>     <div class="panel" id="status" style="display:none;width:100%;">         &nbsp;     </div>     </td> </tr> </table>  </form>

I am trying to post files and upload using the curl command, tried the below two commands
Code:
curl -b cookie.txt -d "attachment[]=@1.png&do=upload" http://f7.masaladesi.com/htmlupload.php curl -b cookie.txt -F "attachment[]=@1.png" http://f7.masaladesi.com/htmlupload.php

The image of the webpage(public one if you are registered)

Please give me a hint on how to achieve this, it is an array of selecting the attachments

---------- Post updated at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous update was at 06:25 AM ----------

Tried with the below command
Code:
curl -b cookie.txt --form "attachment[]=@1.png" --form "do=upload" myurl

But it says "invalid upload" in the resulting webpage. That means the upload button works, something wrong while sending the attachment

---------- Post updated at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous update was at 10:37 AM ----------

Also the webpage is a forum, it is same as clicking on "Manage Attachments" button after create a new thread. You will see an array of Browse button with an ' upload' at the end

Last edited by Don Cragun; 04-16-2017 at 05:40 PM.. Reason: Add missing CODE tags to 1st update.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

upload multiple files

i need a javascript html file for uploading multiple files with abitlity to select many files at a time and a cgi-perl script at the back end on server. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: raksha.s
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Issue in Curl to send http POST request with attachment/multipart

Hi, I am using curl to hit a url using http in solaris 10 using commandline, I want to transfer an attachment(using multipart curl -F) also as a part of the request. If anyone has used kindly help me with the syntax. I am using below command: Code: /usr/local/bin/curl -v... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manishmaha
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script for Upload/download files using cURL

hi please help me out here, i want to use curl command in shell script to test web pages, what i have is an opening page, when i click on a button on opening page, the next page comes up and then i have to upload a file n then click another button to submit and then comes the output page,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Olivia
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

upload on server

salmo allim warhmat allah wa brakato i face another problem with ftp protocol i have my server when upload with ftp on my server it upload when access from internet with URL can't find any thing that i get from ftp commend that upload in Current directory is /home/user name when... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pua06
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

File upload through curl

hi; I need a script to upload a file using HTTP(curl post) to another system. Will appreciate ur help. Thnks; (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajaypadvi
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Curl ftp upload success but no file exist on the server !!!!

hello, I'm trying to upload a file to this ftp server and others ftp://ftp.byethost12.com as you can see in the output of CURL using the -v option curl reports that the upload succeeded but when i connected to the server with file-zilla there is no file uploaded the same command upload files... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: laraaj
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

help to upload multiple files through SFTP

Hi Experts, Please help me to write the expect script for uploading multiple files in one shot . Below is my program that I have written. #!/usr/local/bin/expect -f #/home/kulbhushan/sftp_prog.sh # procedure to attempt connecting; result 0 if OK, 1 otherwise proc connect {passw} { expect... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kulbhushan
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shell Imgur upload with curl

Hi imgur(){ $*|convert label:@- png:-|curl -F "image=@-" -F "key=1913b4ac473c692372d108209958fd15" http://api.imgur.com/2/upload.xml|grep -Eo "<original>(.)*</original>" | grep -Eo "http://i.imgur.com/*";}Execute a command, convert output to .png file, upload file to imgur.com, then returning... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: slashdotweenie
10 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

When downloading a webpage by curl, what happen?

Hello, when im downloading an webpage from command line (CLI) by curl or wget the target website is loaded like i load it from browser? meaning target server connect to database and render data from mysql? Or only static content is downloaded? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: postcd
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get content of a webpage Curl vs Wget?

Hello, What I am trying to do is to get html data of a website automatically. Firstly I decided to do it manually and via terminal I entered below code: $ wget http://www.***.*** -q -O code.html Unfortunately code.html file was empty. When I enter below code it gave Error 303-304 $... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: baris35
1 Replies