Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Adding results up
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Adding results up Post 302994802 by rbatte1 on Tuesday 28th of March 2017 09:52:22 AM
Old 03-28-2017
Can you post the content of /opt/ca/SAP_Tooling/sql/self_monitoring/check_number_of_open_connections_database.sql If we can adjust that, then for sure you can get a total. If not, then if we can decipher it then we can write another bit to count them all.

Robin

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

results survey

Hi guys! I was wondering what the outcome was of your survey of a few months ago? One of the questions was if people were willing to pay for additional services like an own account, like username@unix.com with mail box, etc. Sorry if I missed the results if you had already posted them. Ivo (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ivo
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

doing a for loop adding up the results

Hi there If I run a 'swap -l' on my solaris box, i get swapfile dev swaplo blocks free /dev/dsk/c1t0d0s1 54,65 8 67119560 65655144 /dev/dsk/c1t0d0s2 54,65 8 33119522 32655122 I wanted to run a for loop adding up the totals of each column 4 , excluding the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding new lines to a file + adding suffix to a pattern

I need some help with adding lines to file and substitute a pattern. Ok I have a file: #cat names.txt name: John Doe stationed: 1 name: Michael Sweets stationed: 41 . . . And would like to change it to: name: John Doe employed permanently stationed: 1-office (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: hemo21
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding results of a find to an array

I'm trying to add the paths of all the xml files in certain directories to an array. I want to use the array later in my code. Anyway, for some reason this isn't working. Any help would be appreciated. Path_Counter=0 for result in "find * -name '*.xml'"; do XmlPath="$result" echo... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fly_Moe
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding grep'd results in a variable

Here is one I am baffled with; I have not used unix for a while and now that I am back it has been fun remembering and I have enjoyed it, for the most past. this is in ksh. I need to search in a file for the line with X1 and cut columns 20-25, put them into a variable, added them (dollar... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: CougarMutt
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can ctag and cscope support recording search results and displaying the history results ?

Hello , When using vim, can ctag and cscope support recording search results and displaying the history results ? Once I jump to one tag, I can use :tnext to jump to next tag, but how can I display the preview search result? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 915086731
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Adding previous results

Hi, I am trying to use awk to do the following: For a column: 5 3 4 2 7 I want to start with the first entry then add the second to the first, third to second ..etc: 5 8 12 14 21 (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cosmologist
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Why use different FS, the results is different?

# echo '1 2 3 ' | awk -F' ' '{print NF}' 3 # echo '1:2:3:' | awk -F':' '{print NF}' 4 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lazycat79
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

I want to add a variable for the results from the formula of one variable and results of another var

Good morning all, This is the file name in question OD_Orders_2019-02-19.csv I am trying to create a bash script to read into files with yesterdays date on the file name while retaining the rest of the files name. I would like for $y to equal, the name of the file with a formula output with... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ibrahim A
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Adding to an array in an external file, and adding elements to it.

I have an array in an external file, "array.txt", which contains: char *testarray={"Zero", "One", "Two", "Three", "Four", "Five", "Six", "Seven", "Eight", "Nine"};I want to be able to add an element to this array, and have that element display, whenever I call it, without having to recompile... (29 Replies)
Discussion started by: ignatius
29 Replies
SQLSRV_CANCEL(3)														  SQLSRV_CANCEL(3)

sqlsrv_cancel - Cancels a statement

SYNOPSIS
bool sqlsrv_cancel (resource $stmt) DESCRIPTION
Cancels a statement. Any results associated with the statement that have not been consumed are deleted. After sqlsrv_cancel(3) has been called, the specified statement can be re-executed if it was created with sqlsrv_prepare(3). Calling sqlsrv_cancel(3) is not necessary if all the results associated with the statement have been consumed. PARAMETERS
o $stmt - The statement resource to be cancelled. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 sqlsrv_cancel(3) example <?php $serverName = "serverNamesqlexpress"; $connectionInfo = array( "Database"=>"dbName", "UID"=>"username", "PWD"=>"password"); $conn = sqlsrv_connect( $serverName, $connectionInfo); if( $conn === false ) { die( print_r( sqlsrv_errors(), true)); } $sql = "SELECT Sales FROM Table_1"; $stmt = sqlsrv_prepare( $conn, $sql); if( $stmt === false ) { die( print_r( sqlsrv_errors(), true)); } if( sqlsrv_execute( $stmt ) === false) { die( print_r( sqlsrv_errors(), true)); } $salesTotal = 0; $count = 0; while( ($row = sqlsrv_fetch_array( $stmt)) && $salesTotal <=100000) { $qty = $row[0]; $price = $row[1]; $salesTotal += ( $price * $qty); $count++; } echo "$count sales accounted for the first $$salesTotal in revenue.<br />"; // Cancel the pending results. The statement can be reused. sqlsrv_cancel( $stmt); ?> NOTES
The main difference between sqlsrv_cancel(3) and sqlsrv_free_stmt(3) is that a statement resource cancelled with sqlsrv_cancel(3) can be re-executed if it was created with sqlsrv_prepare(3). A statement resource cancelled with sqlsrv_free_statement(3) cannot be re-executed. SEE ALSO
sqlsrv_free_stmt(3), sqlsrv_prepare(3). PHP Documentation Group SQLSRV_CANCEL(3)