Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Cyber wall? just for me?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Cyber wall? just for me? Post 302994667 by hicksd8 on Sunday 26th of March 2017 02:38:08 PM
Old 03-26-2017
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking either so what I'm about to write may not be relevant but a way to circumvent the blocking is to configure your browser to use a proxy in the target country(e.g. the UK) which will make the web server think you are local.

Search the web for "free proxy list" and pick a suitable proxy. Check that you can ping it and then configure your browser to use it.

Hope that helps. (I'm a UK resident)
This User Gave Thanks to hicksd8 For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

wall commands

I would like to know when using the wall command can I send a message to a specific user that is logged in. Thank you (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nascar.fan
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

wall

is there a command to send all terminals a message. i tired wall, but it only sends the message to who ever is logged in at a terminal. i need a command to send to every terminal no matter if someone is logged in or not. Thanks! -The DJ (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: djatwork
11 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

(Preprint) Human Cyber Consciousness - The Next Frontier

Preprint available at Amazon (Publication date: May 31, 2018): Preprint Cancelled. See this update. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Human Cyber Consciousness: The Next Frontier in Cybersecurity

FYI, I am planning to release the first book in a new mini-series the end of May: Pre-Order Cancelled. See this update. (Cyberspace Situational Awareness Book 1) https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums215-picture844.jpg If anyone want to write a short book for this mini-series, or... (3 Replies)
3 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Cyber Dystopia Teaser (720 HD)

Working on a new cybersecurity, dystopian world series and made a short 2 min teaser today. Cyber Dystopia (720 HD) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9Ca07J_YC8 If anyone has any ideas for the story, please write out some story lines in the comments and join the production team! (1 Reply)
1 Replies
cachemgr.cgi(8) 					      System Manager's Manual						   cachemgr.cgi(8)

NAME
cachemgr.cgi - squid HTTP proxy manager interface SYNOPSIS
http://your.server/cgi-bin/cachemgr.cgi DESCRIPTION
The cache manager (cachemgr.cgi) is a CGI utility for displaying statistics about the Squid HTTP proxy process as it runs. The cache man- ager is a convenient way to manage the cache and view statistics without logging into the server. FILES
./cachemgr.conf @DEFAULT_CACHEMGR_CONFIG@ The access configuration file defining which Squid servers may be managed via this cachemgr.cgi program. Each line specifies a server:port followed by an optional description The server name may contain shell wildcard characters such as *, [] etc. A quick selection dropdown menu is automatically con- structed from the simple server names. Specifying :port is optional. If not specified then the default proxy port is assumed. :* or :any matches any port on the target server. SECURITY
cachemgr.cgi calls the requested server on the requested port using HTTP and returns a formatted version of the response. To avoid abuse it is recommended to configure your web server to restrict access to the cachemgr.cgi program. Configuration examples for many common web servers can be found in the Squid FAQ. SEE ALSO
squid(8) The Squid FAQ, Chapter 9 The Cache Manager Squid Web Proxy 3.1.20 cachemgr.cgi(8)