Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Cyber wall? just for me?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Cyber wall? just for me? Post 302994652 by 1in10 on Sunday 26th of March 2017 12:21:37 PM
Old 03-26-2017
@jim mcnamara I do not care about hidden services or the onion router (TOR) never used it. Three years ago I asked the team of the BBC if there is a change in their handling the radio podcasts. Being aware, they do sit side by side at the black-hat conference. What that means, everybody may interpret his own way. And for sure the brits are a bit cheeky to listen on the cable. But these podcasts are really good. :-))
Using hidden services, I would just use two or three machines connecting to half a dozen IP addresses, certain CA-authority and so on.......I really don't care about that amount of so called secrets.

Last edited by 1in10; 03-26-2017 at 01:25 PM.. Reason: one more detail

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

wall commands

I would like to know when using the wall command can I send a message to a specific user that is logged in. Thank you (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nascar.fan
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

wall

is there a command to send all terminals a message. i tired wall, but it only sends the message to who ever is logged in at a terminal. i need a command to send to every terminal no matter if someone is logged in or not. Thanks! -The DJ (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: djatwork
11 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

(Preprint) Human Cyber Consciousness - The Next Frontier

Preprint available at Amazon (Publication date: May 31, 2018): Preprint Cancelled. See this update. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Human Cyber Consciousness: The Next Frontier in Cybersecurity

FYI, I am planning to release the first book in a new mini-series the end of May: Pre-Order Cancelled. See this update. (Cyberspace Situational Awareness Book 1) https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums215-picture844.jpg If anyone want to write a short book for this mini-series, or... (3 Replies)
3 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Cyber Dystopia Teaser (720 HD)

Working on a new cybersecurity, dystopian world series and made a short 2 min teaser today. Cyber Dystopia (720 HD) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9Ca07J_YC8 If anyone has any ideas for the story, please write out some story lines in the comments and join the production team! (1 Reply)
1 Replies
App::Nopaste::Command(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				App::Nopaste::Command(3pm)

NAME
App::Nopaste::Command - command-line utility for App::Nopaste nopaste - command-line utility to nopaste DESCRIPTION
This application will take some text on STDIN and give you a URL on STDOUT. You may also specify files as arguments, they will be concatenated together into one large nopaste. OPTIONS
-d, --desc The one line description of your paste. The default is usually the first few characters of your text. -n, --name Your nickname, usually displayed with the paste. Default: $NOPASTE_NICK then $USER. -l, --lang The language of the nopaste. The values accepted depend on the nopaste service. There is no mapping done yet. Default: perl. -c, --chan The channel for the nopaste, not always relevant. Usually tied to a pastebot in that channel which will announce your paste. -s, --services The nopaste services to try, in order. You may also specify this in $NOPASTE_SERVICES (space-separated list of service names, e.g. "Shadowcat Gist"). -L, --list List available nopaste services. -x, --copy If specified, automatically copy the URL to your clipboard, using the Clipboard module. -p, --paste If specified, use only the clipboard as input, using the Clipboard module. -o, --open If specified, automatically open the URL using Browser::Open. Browser::Open tries a number of different browser commands depending on your OS. --private If specified, the paste access will be restricted to those that know the URL. -q, --quiet If specified, do not warn or complain about broken services. perl v5.14.2 2011-08-26 App::Nopaste::Command(3pm)