Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Ubuntu 16 Bash strange output Post 302994082 by RudiC on Saturday 18th of March 2017 02:04:34 PM
Old 03-18-2017
Without digging deeper, I suspect the list file to have DOS line terminators <CR> (aka \r, 0x0D, ^M). Remove those and retry.
This User Gave Thanks to RudiC For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Strange output from grep

Hi, I am getting different output for grep depending which directory I am in. The following is a transcript of my session, I am using egrep but have also used grep -E. The directory names have been changed for security: $pwd /dir1/dir2/dir3/dir4 $echo 000000 |egrep -v $echo $? 1 $cd ..... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bab00shka
10 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

strange output

I had a similar script in solaris and it had no problem. I wrote this one in freeBSD and it gave me strange output. Can anyone please tell me why? thanks a lot #!/bin/sh #This is a shell script that checks file system capacity mounted on /home directory #If file system is over 90% capacity,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: k2k
1 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Ubuntu Jaunty's strange behaviour

Hi! My system seems to going crazy... Yesterday it flushes some settings, some settings it leave... I can't find the link between the settings it had reset: some of these settings I made two days ago and system was working fine and some more than a month ago. System's log says nothing. Moreover,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapfeer
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Strange error in bash script

Howdy all, I have a scritp that does a sqldump. But for some goofy reason, a certain part of it behaves uber strange. It does a daily dump of my sql, according to parameters I enter in hardcode. The script is: #!/bin/bash APP_NAME="app_com_site" wikiname="wiki_com_site" ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: saariko
8 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Ubuntu strange behavior

It is so till login screen. I mean that when I boot my computer, Ubuntu shows a splash screen with mouse instead of Ubuntu logo and in the login screen it shows XUbuntu login screen... It began when I upgraded to previous kernel, I suppose, but I'm not sure... I can't say that it annoys me very... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapfeer
6 Replies

6. Solaris

Getting strange output of who -r command

Hi At OK> prompt, I have run the boot -s command After system is coming on to multiuser state, when I run the " who -r" command, I get the following message # who -r run-level Oct 17 03:48 last= Means I dont see "S" after run-level keyword. Could any one... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amity
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

strange output with du

Can someone please explain why I get two outputs with the du command? The first one gave me one. I also didn't ask for the second directory so why did it give that directory? $ du -h "/media/Part 1/Desktop/playlist" 775M /media/Part 1/Desktop/playlist $ du -h "/media/Part... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Strange suppression of output with bash and cygwin

Hi, although I am not expert in bash, so please forgive me if this is silly, I think that this is strange: I have this command: find . -type f -print0 |xargs -0 grep -i -e 'some rexp' and it works fine. But when I create a bash script (on cygwin) to run this command, there is no output !!!... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Niki999
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Strange output from find

How can I prevent find from outputting the directory name /home/xxxxxxxx/Backup/.system (which isn't even "other writable"? I am trying to search for files that are "world writable" on a shared web host using the find statement, and I want to prevent find from creating an error (because the of... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nixie
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Echo's strange output

Hi, Kindly help me to understand the behavior or logic of the below shell command $ echo $!# echo $echo $ $ $ echo !$# echo $# 0 I am using GNU bash, version 3.2.25(1)-release (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
2 Replies
WARPIMAGEMULTITRANSFORM(1)					   User Commands					WARPIMAGEMULTITRANSFORM(1)

NAME
WarpImageMultiTransform - part of ANTS registration suite DESCRIPTION
Usage: ./WarpImageMultiTransform ImageDimension moving_image output_image -R reference_image --use-NN SeriesOfTransformations--(See Below) SeriesOfTransformations --- ./WarpImageMultiTransform can apply, via concatenation, an unlimited number of transformations to your data . Thus, SeriesOfTransformations may be an Affine transform followed by a warp another affine and then another warp. Inverse affine transformations are invoked by calling -i MyAffine.txt InverseWarps are invoked by passing the InverseWarp.nii.gz filename (see below for a note about this). Example 1: Mapping a warped image into the reference_image domain by applying abcdWarpxvec.nii.gz/abcdWarpyvec.nii.gz/abcd- Warpzvec.nii.gz and then abcdAffine.txt ./WarpImageMultiTransform 3 moving_image output_image -R reference_image abcdWarp.nii.gz abcdAffine.txt Example 2: To map the fixed/reference_image warped into the moving_image domain by applying the inversion of abcdAffine.txt and then abcdInverseWarpxvec.nii.gz/abcdInverseWarpyvec.nii.gz/abcdInverseWarpzvec.nii.gz . ./WarpImageMultiTransform 3 reference_image output_image -R moving_image -i abcdAffine.txt abcdInverseWarp.nii.gz Note that the inverse maps (Ex. 2) are passed to this program in the reverse order of the forward maps (Ex. 1). This makes sense, geometrically ... see ANTS.pdf for visualization of this syntax. Compulsory arguments: ImageDimension: 2 or 3 (for 2 or 3 Dimensional registration) moving_image: the image to apply the transformation to output_image: the resulting image Optional arguments: -R: reference_image space that you wish to warp INTO. --tightest-bounding-box: Computes the tightest bounding box using all the affine transformations. It will be overrided by -R refer- ence_image if given. --reslice-by-header: equivalient to -i -mh, or -fh -i -mh if used together with -R. It uses the orientation matrix and origin encoded in the image file header. It can be used together with -R. This is typically not used together with any other transforms. --use-NN: Use Nearest Neighbor Interpolation. --use-BSpline: Use 3rd order B-Spline Interpolation. -i: will use the inversion of the following affine transform. Other Example Usages: Reslice the image: WarpImageMultiTransform 3 Imov.nii.gz Iout.nii.gz --tightest-bounding-box --reslice-by-header Reslice the image to a reference image: WarpImageMultiTransform 3 Imov.nii.gz Iout.nii.gz -R Iref.nii.gz --tightest-bounding-box --reslice-by-header Important Notes: Prefixname "abcd" without any extension will use ".nii.gz" by default The abcdWarp and abcdInverseWarp do not exist. They are formed on the basis of abcd(Inverse)Warpxvec/yvec/zvec.nii.gz when calling ./WarpImageMultiTransform, yet you have to use them as if they exist. WarpImageMultiTransform 1.9 May 2012 WARPIMAGEMULTITRANSFORM(1)