Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Perl:: Arrays w/ UInt64.max>index>Int64 Post 302993878 by f77hack on Wednesday 15th of March 2017 08:33:53 PM
Old 03-15-2017
Perl:: Arrays w/ UInt64.max>index>Int64

Where is the delete or remove post option?

Last edited by f77hack; 03-16-2017 at 04:01 PM.. Reason: trying to delete post

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

perl arrays

hello ppl, i'm coding a perl script and i have the following situation: @array1 = ("test1", "test2", "test3"); @array2 = ("something1", "something2", "something1"); $var1 = "with_one_of_the_array1_values"; $var2 = "with_one_of_the_array2_values"; what i want to do is to compare $var1... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: crashnburn
2 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

why the inode index of file system starts from 1 unlike array index(0)

why do inode indices starts from 1 unlike array indexes which starts from 0 its a question from "the design of unix operating system" of maurice j bach id be glad if i get to know the answer quickly :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sairamdevotee
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

wh inode index starts from 1 unlike array index (0)

brothers why inode index starts from 1 unlike array inex which starts from 0 its a question from the design of unix operating system of maurice j.bach i need to know the answer urgently...someone help please (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sairamdevotee
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl arrays

Hi I need some help using arrays in perl. I have an array say var and a variable var1. I want to check if the var1 is present in the array. How do I check that ? my @var = 1...10; my $var1 =5; if ( $var1 in @var ) { ....... } else { ....... } Something like above. Can some... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ammu
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to access the elements of two arrays with a single loop using the inbuilt index.

Hi all, I wanted to access two arrays (of same size) using one for loop. Ex: #!/bin/bash declare -a num declare -a words num=(1 2 3 4 5 6 7) words=(one two three four five six seven) for num in ${num} do echo ":$num: :${words}:" done Required Output: :1: :one: (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: 14341
11 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl index function ignore case

Hi, Is there any way of ignoring case in Perl's index function? Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: King Nothing
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sort from start index and end index in line

Hi All, I have a file (FileNames.txt) which contains the following data in it. $ cat FileNames.txt MYFILE17XXX208Sep191307.csv MYFILE19XXX208Sep192124.csv MYFILE20XXX208Sep192418.csv MYFILE22XXX208Sep193234.csv MYFILE21XXX208Sep193018.csv MYFILE24XXX208Sep194053.csv... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: krish_indus
5 Replies

8. Programming

How to use we use int64?

Recently my project needs int64 variables. However my os and computer are both 32bits. So how can i use int64 as a parameter in a function. and is int64 a structure as user-defined structures..... ??? thanx i am waiting for ur answer:rolleyes: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: macroideal
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Arrays in perl

Hi all, I have a log file which has logs. I am reading logs line by line into perl arrays. I want to print all the arrays elements starting from 8(word) to end of the line. print array......array to a new file. and I have to do it in perl as res of the program in perl. Please help me on... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: firestar
9 Replies

10. Homework & Coursework Questions

Perl max and min issues

I have to find the min and max on a specific column in a file after sending that column and one other to a output file but I keep getting a maximum of zero below is what i have so far if anyone can give me advice on what i am doing wrong the help would be much appreciated # ! /usr/bin/perl -w... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dstewie
2 Replies
BLAZE-REMOVE(1) 					    BlazeBlogger Documentation						   BLAZE-REMOVE(1)

NAME
blaze-remove - removes a post or page from the BlazeBlogger repository SYNOPSIS
blaze-remove [-fipqPV] [-b directory] id... blaze-remove -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze-remove removes a blog post or a page with the specified id from the BlazeBlogger repository. OPTIONS
-b directory, --blogdir directory Allows you to specify a directory in which the BlazeBlogger repository is placed. The default option is a current working directory. -p, --page, --pages Tells blaze-remove to remove a page or pages. -P, --post, --posts Tells blaze-remove to remove a blog post or blog posts. This is the default option. -f, --force Disables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. This is the default option. -i, --interactive Enables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. -q, --quiet Disables displaying of unnecessary messages. -V, --verbose Enables displaying of all messages. This is the default option. -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. EXAMPLE USAGE
Remove a blog post: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 Successfully removed the post with ID 10. Remove a page: ~]$ blaze-remove -p 4 Successfully removed the page with ID 4. Remove multiple blog posts: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 4 6 Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. Remove multiple blog posts safely: ~]$ blaze-remove -i 10 4 6 Remove the post with ID 10 titled `Debian and Fedora Packages'? y Remove the post with ID 4 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.0 RC2'? y Remove the post with ID 6 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.1'? y Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. SEE ALSO
blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1), blaze-list(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2012-03-05 BLAZE-REMOVE(1)