Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Subnetting
Special Forums IP Networking Subnetting Post 302993568 by Scrutinizer on Saturday 11th of March 2017 07:21:47 AM
Old 03-11-2017
A quick lookup with whois, shows it is 46.126.0.0/16

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Subnetting

We have subnetted our Internal Network. We used an I.P. range of 172.16.16.0-254, 172.16.17.0-254, 172.16.18.0-254, 172.16.19.0-254 and mask 255.255.252.0. We created a subnet range of 172.16.10.0-254 and maske 255.255.255.0. Our routers are configure to route to approprate network. We are able... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cassy
2 Replies

2. IP Networking

Subnetting in 11 steps

As seen on Digg.com, here is my ip addressing article in full... Original Subnetting in 11 Steps article Subnetting in 11 Steps There are a few things that you will need to know first. I personally use 11 rules that I learned from Mike Vana. Below you will find the 11 rules as well as... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jking2100
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

Subnetting

Guys, Anyone could help me understand subnetting. I know a bit in networking but there are things that I don't get them easily. Thank You in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: etcpasswd
1 Replies
whois(1)							   User Commands							  whois(1)

NAME
whois - Internet user name directory service SYNOPSIS
whois [-h host] identifier DESCRIPTION
whois searches for an Internet directory entry for an identifier which is either a name (such as ``Smith'') or a handle (such as ``SRI- NIC''). To force a name-only search, precede the name with a period; to force a handle-only search, precede the handle with an exclamation point. To search for a group or organization entry, precede the argument with * (an asterisk). The entire membership list of the group will be displayed with the record. You may of course use an exclamation point and asterisk, or a period and asterisk together. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Using The whois Command The command: example% whois Smith looks for the name or handle SMITH. The command: example% whois !SRI-NIC looks for the handle SRI-NIC only. The command: example% whois .Smith, John looks for the name JOHN SMITH only. Adding ... to the name or handle argument will match anything from that point; that is, ZU ... will match ZUL, ZUM, and so on. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWrcmdc | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 6 Nov 2000 whois(1)