Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need a script to autopause clementine on skype call Post 302993305 by duns on Wednesday 8th of March 2017 02:11:24 PM
Old 03-08-2017
and now, with skype 5 for linux?

with skype 5 for linux you can still enable scripts for certain events? I do not see how ...Smilie

Last edited by duns; 03-08-2017 at 03:46 PM..

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to run script? call other script? su to another user? make a cron?

Good morning. I am searching for "how-to"'s for some particular questions: 1. How to write a script in HP-UX 11. 2. How to schedule a script. 3. How to "call" scripts from the original script. 4. How to su to another user from within a script. This is the basics of what the... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: instant000
15 Replies

2. Slackware

Skype on Slackware 64

Hi! I've downloaded the static version (skype_static-2.1.0.81.tar.bz2) and extracted it. Then I tried to start the Skype executable file (./skype) via the terminal but nothing happens. root@xxx:~# ls skype_static-2.1.0.81/ skype_static-2.1.0.81.tar.bz2 root@xxx:~# cd skype_static-2.1.0.81... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: intelfan
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to call a menu script and redirect each option to a text file

Hello, I want to design a script that will call an existing menu script and select options one by one and redirict the out put to a file. For example;- In the script MENU.sh there are 10 options i want to design a script MENU2.sh that will select option 2 3 4 6 7 10 and redirict the output... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: spradha
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to call Oracle archive backup script when file system reaches threshold value

Hello All, I need immediate help in creating shell script to call archivebkup.ksh script when archive file system capacity reaches threshold value or 60% Need to identify the unique file system that reaches threshold value. ex: capacity ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sasikanthdba
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Call a Perl script within a bash script and store the ouput in a .txt file

I'm attempting to write a bash script that will create a network between virtual machines. It accepts three arguments: an RSpec that describes the network topology, and two list of machines (servers and clients). I have a (working) Perl script that I want to call. This Perl script takes an RSpec... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mecaka
6 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Webcam and Skype not working properly

I recently bought a new HP Spectre x360 laptop and installed Ubuntu 15.10. (I originally went with a later version but I was encountering lots of bugs. This version seems to be more stable for my system). Things are mostly working okay, but not my webcam. If I go to a website to test it, it's... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: twelth_hour
0 Replies
po2prop(1)						      Translate Toolkit 1.9.0							po2prop(1)

NAME
po2prop - convert Gettext PO localization files to Java/Mozilla .properties files SYNOPSIS
po2prop [--version] [-h|--help] [--manpage] [--progress PROGRESS] [--errorlevel ERRORLEVEL] [-i|--input] INPUT [-x|--exclude EXCLUDE] [-o|--output] OUTPUT [-t|--template TEMPLATE] [--personality TYPE] [--encoding ENCODING] [--removeuntranslated] [--fuzzy] [--nofuzzy] DESCRIPTION
see: http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/po2prop for examples and usage instructions OPTIONS
--version show program's version number and exit -h/--help show this help message and exit --manpage output a manpage based on the help --progress show progress as: dots, none, bar, names, verbose --errorlevel show errorlevel as: none, message, exception, traceback -i/--input read from INPUT in po, pot formats -x/--exclude exclude names matching EXCLUDE from input paths -o/--output write to OUTPUT in properties, lang, strings formats -t/--template read from TEMPLATE in properties, lang, strings formats --personality override the input file format: flex, java, mozilla, java-utf8, skype, strings (for .properties files, default: java) --encoding override the encoding set by the personality --removeuntranslated remove key value from output if it is untranslated --fuzzy use translations marked fuzzy --nofuzzy don't use translations marked fuzzy (default) Translate Toolkit 1.9.0 po2prop(1)