Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Corresponding Spacewalk/Satellite versions? Post 302993244 by bentech4u on Wednesday 8th of March 2017 12:27:02 AM
Old 03-08-2017
it seems satelite 5 and new one 6.2 has too many functionality

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

Spacewalk. Problem with adding the channel

OS: Fedora Linux 11 Spacewalk: 0.6 Installed by manual: https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall I download special script (create_channel.py) for registarion client from CLI and added 3 channel with 32-Bit architecture and all OK: Fedora 11 32-Bit RHEL 4.7 32-bit RHEL 5.3... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jess_t03
2 Replies

2. Red Hat

RHN - Proxy, satellite etc. How do you update you servers?

Hi, I'd like to know more about RHN and their RHN PROXY. - If I will buy PROXY, do I need to get licenses for all my RHELs to have them updated? What are benefits of proxy? - If I will buy (doubt it) Satellite, will I be able to connect all my boxes to Satellite and have them upgraded... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: columb
5 Replies

3. Red Hat

Can you configure Dell KACE to point to a RH Satellite?

Wild shot in the dark as both are exactly ubiquitous technologies, but here it goes: Anybody have any experience using a Dell KACE to PXE boot to a Red Hat Satellite kickstart install? I've set up the kickstart by itself before but I'm not sure there's a way to configure the KACE so that it will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thmnetwork
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help with spacewalk

Hi, Recently i have installed and configured spacewalk server 2.0 on centos 6 for learning and got struck at a couple of places as below apart 1. i wish to automatically deploy the central configuration files onto the spacewalk client without manual intervention after using the kickstart... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: phanidhar6039
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

Need help to setup Spacewalk

Hello, I am working onto setup a spacewalk as our centralized repository and kickstart server for our all centos servers. We have almost 60-70 servers running inhouse which all are on CentOS 5 or 6 x64. I am able to setup a spacewalk server on CentOS 6.5 x64 and able to access the console as... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunnysthakur
5 Replies

6. Proxy Server

RedHat Satellite server - Setting up HP Repository

Hi all, We have been using Satellite to patch our RedHat servers for a while but up until recently these have only been virtual machines. Now we have a requirement to install a few physicals and I am trying to setup a sync a custom channel for the HP reository. Our setup is that the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wayned
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Email notification is not working in spacewalk

Hi, I am using spacewalk tool ( Linux systems management solution ). I have configured probe notification and notification method in spacewalk. But I am not getting the notification mail. Checked the /var/log/maillog and the error message as follows, Dec 11 17:01:11 spserver... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nila
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

Redhat Offline enviroment with satellite and sync host

Hello, we got a high security network which is completely offline. We want to use a Sync Host like described here in the Redhat documentation for Sattelite 6. I have the following Questions: - We need the complete Repository not only the main one how much space we need for this ? - Can... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: izual
2 Replies
MYSQLND_QC_SET_USER_HANDLERS(3) 					 1					   MYSQLND_QC_SET_USER_HANDLERS(3)

mysqlnd_qc_set_user_handlers - Sets the callback functions for a user-defined procedural storage handler

SYNOPSIS
bool mysqlnd_qc_set_user_handlers (string $get_hash, string $find_query_in_cache, string $return_to_cache, string $add_query_to_cache_if_not_exists, string $query_is_select, string $update_query_run_time_stats, string $get_stats, string $clear_cache) DESCRIPTION
Sets the callback functions for a user-defined procedural storage handler. PARAMETERS
o $get_hash - Name of the user function implementing the storage handler get_hash functionality. o $find_query_in_cache - Name of the user function implementing the storage handler find_in_cache functionality. o $return_to_cache - Name of the user function implementing the storage handler return_to_cache functionality. o $add_query_to_cache_if_not_exists - Name of the user function implementing the storage handler add_query_to_cache_if_not_exists functionality. o $query_is_select - Name of the user function implementing the storage handler query_is_select functionality. o $update_query_run_time_stats - Name of the user function implementing the storage handler update_query_run_time_stats functionality. o $get_stats - Name of the user function implementing the storage handler get_stats functionality. o $clear_cache - Name of the user function implementing the storage handler clear_cache functionality. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on FAILURE. SEE ALSO
Procedural user-defined storage handler example. PHP Documentation Group MYSQLND_QC_SET_USER_HANDLERS(3)