Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris How to grow a zfs file system? Post 302993109 by fretagi on Tuesday 7th of March 2017 03:12:35 AM
Old 03-07-2017
We are using NetApp as storage

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

zfs file system

Hi, I try add a new file system: #zfs create dsk1/mqm it came back with: #cannot create 'dsk1/mqm': no such pool 'dsk1' what do I have to do? Kind regards Mehrdad (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mehrdad68
2 Replies

2. AIX

Cannot grow jfs file system on AIX 5.2

Hello all, I'm trying to grow a file system by 500MB using SMIT on AIX 5.2 but I receive this error: "0516-404 allocp: This system cannot fulfill the allocation request. There are not enough free partitions or not enough physical volumes to keep strictness and satisfy allocation requests.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: need2bageek
3 Replies

3. Solaris

How to grow my files System?

Dear Gurus of Unix. When I Put this command: # iostat -E cmdk0 Soft Errors: 0 Hard Errors: 0 Transport Errors: 0 Model: SAMSUNG SV4012H Revision: Serial No: 0540J1BTC53208 Size: 40.06GB <40060403712 bytes> Media Error: 0 Device Not Ready: 0 No Device: 0 Recoverable: 0 Illegal... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: andresguillen
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

ZFS file system - memory monitoring

I am working on a server where the 'root' user ZFS filesystem. Now when I do Top commands it says only 750M free .But when I count the actual memory utilized it comes only to 12 GB and the total size of the server is 32G. I think rest of the space is held up by ZFS file system. Is there a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: prasperl
5 Replies

5. Solaris

increase SWAP on ZFS file system

Hi All, I am using this commands to dynamically increase ZFS swap space on Solaris my question is: 1- after i make these commands it will permanent or it will remove after restart 2- how to make it permanent # swap -l swapfile dev swaplo bloques libre /dev/zvol/dsk/rpool/swap... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: osmanux
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Patching on ZFS file-system

Hi, I have Solaris-10 (Update-7). This is having ZFS file-system and 10 sparse-root zones are there. I want to install Solaris-10 recommended patch cluster on it, but not sure, how to go ahead with procedure. I want to patch one side of the mirror and keep intact another side safe in case of... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
6 Replies

7. Solaris

Grow / expand a ZFS volume

Hi, I need to expand a ZFS volume from 500GB to 800GB. I'd like to ask your help to confirm the following procedure: Can I do it on the fly without bothering the users working on this volume? Thank you in advance! (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
6 Replies

8. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Not able to extend ZFS file system

Hi All, I have Solaris-10 configured with two non-global zones. All file-systems are mounted on global zone and data file-systems are mounted on non-global zone as lofs. I have added 4 luns of 100 GB each and still not able to extend a file-system. This is production server, so I can not... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
5 Replies

9. Solaris

2540 volume expand and solaris zfs grow

Hello I hope everyone is having a good day! Situation: 2540 with 3.6TB of usable space volume A is 2.6TB volume B was 1TB Volume A is mounted via a single lun on a solaris server and is running out of space. Volume B was used on another server but is no longer, I deleted the volume in... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Metasin
7 Replies
MYSQLND_QC_SET_USER_HANDLERS(3) 					 1					   MYSQLND_QC_SET_USER_HANDLERS(3)

mysqlnd_qc_set_user_handlers - Sets the callback functions for a user-defined procedural storage handler

SYNOPSIS
bool mysqlnd_qc_set_user_handlers (string $get_hash, string $find_query_in_cache, string $return_to_cache, string $add_query_to_cache_if_not_exists, string $query_is_select, string $update_query_run_time_stats, string $get_stats, string $clear_cache) DESCRIPTION
Sets the callback functions for a user-defined procedural storage handler. PARAMETERS
o $get_hash - Name of the user function implementing the storage handler get_hash functionality. o $find_query_in_cache - Name of the user function implementing the storage handler find_in_cache functionality. o $return_to_cache - Name of the user function implementing the storage handler return_to_cache functionality. o $add_query_to_cache_if_not_exists - Name of the user function implementing the storage handler add_query_to_cache_if_not_exists functionality. o $query_is_select - Name of the user function implementing the storage handler query_is_select functionality. o $update_query_run_time_stats - Name of the user function implementing the storage handler update_query_run_time_stats functionality. o $get_stats - Name of the user function implementing the storage handler get_stats functionality. o $clear_cache - Name of the user function implementing the storage handler clear_cache functionality. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on FAILURE. SEE ALSO
Procedural user-defined storage handler example. PHP Documentation Group MYSQLND_QC_SET_USER_HANDLERS(3)