Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Acronis true image for UNIXware 7.1.4 Post 302993108 by kpnuts on Tuesday 7th of March 2017 03:08:30 AM
Old 03-07-2017
Acronis true image for UNIXware 7.1.4

Hi,

Please can anyone advise if Acronis true image can be used to take a image backup of the disk on sco unixware 7.1.4 and what version of software would I need to use this. The FS are vxfs. Would I need to power off the server before I can use this.

Thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

C++ on True Unix Platform

Hi all: I would like to get some details about development using C++ on TRUE Unix platform. Can anyone help me ?? Thanks, -Mandar (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mandar3
2 Replies

2. SCO

Performance issue from Unixware 2.1 to Unixware 7

Hello, I am having performance problem when , i ported a c code from Unixware 2.1 to Unixware 7.0.0. My program establishes a synchornous connection with the client in a windows OS and then sends and receives messsages using the recv and send calls. What i hyave noticed is that after a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amith
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

True Shutdown help!

ok, i know the syntax that goes along with the Shutdown command... but my box never wants to ... well... shutdown.. it only halts, kills all the process's, stalls the comp to a complete stop, but does actually kill the monitor and/or shut off the physical computer. it will reboot properly though,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: 01000101
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Create an Ignite image on tape from Online IgniteUX image

Hi, (HP-UX 11.11) I need to create a tape image of an igniteUX image created on our igniteUX server. That is to say. I have a "Online" image of the igniteUX of the targeted system but I now need to copy it to a useable TAPE (igniteUX) image so i can build an other server from it that is not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Andrek
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

is it true or not

I have heard for a long time that in maybe 2039 Unix will no longer be useable due the length of the date value. Anyone know anything about this? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhlopomo
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Funny but true....

Hallo everybody I am having a shell script called auto_run.sh in that only the first line works. the second line which has sed command is working only at the # prompt. not within the shell script. What could be the reason. *... sed 's/ //g' KTI >abc works in another shell script without the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: naushad
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

loop until true

Hi I need help with a script to loop unitl the statement is true done some thing like this until if then cp filename filename.anto fi done Regards, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: antointoronto
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

matching image files to create one image

Hi, I have two sets of image files. Both sets have names A to Z but set 1 ends with .cdt.png and set 2 ends with .matrix.png. I want set 1 to match with set 2 if the names match (i.e. A.cdt.png will match with A.matrix.png) and with the convert image tool (program for images), it will merge the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kylle345
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Explaination on if true

Hi Team, I need to know why ppl use If true loop instead of just writing down the sequence of code lines. 1: echo "Line1" if true; then echo "Line2" fi echo "Line3" 2: echo "Line1" echo "Line2" echo "Line3" Could you explain what does the if true loop make difference in 1st compare... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chandana hs
3 Replies

10. Red Hat

Backup of Red Hat Linux 5.9 Tikanga based server through Acronis 11.5

Hii, We are running a server with Red Hat Linux 5.9 tikanga version. We have scheduled the online image backup of the server through Acronis 11.5, the CPU utilization of the server is increasing upto 100%. and after sometime the server is going down. Can anyone help on the same?? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vivek Kr Porwal
2 Replies
IMAGETRUECOLORTOPALETTE(3)						 1						IMAGETRUECOLORTOPALETTE(3)

imagetruecolortopalette - Convert a true color image to a palette image

SYNOPSIS
bool imagetruecolortopalette (resource $image, bool $dither, int $ncolors) DESCRIPTION
imagetruecolortopalette(3) converts a truecolor image to a palette image. The code for this function was originally drawn from the Indepen- dent JPEG Group library code, which is excellent. The code has been modified to preserve as much alpha channel information as possible in the resulting palette, in addition to preserving colors as well as possible. This does not work as well as might be hoped. It is usually best to simply produce a truecolor output image instead, which guarantees the highest output quality. PARAMETERS
o $ image -An image resource, returned by one of the image creation functions, such as imagecreatetruecolor(3). o $dither - Indicates if the image should be dithered - if it is TRUE then dithering will be used which will result in a more speckled image but with better color approximation. o $ncolors - Sets the maximum number of colors that should be retained in the palette. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Converting a true color image to a palette-based image <?php // Create a new true color image $im = imagecreatetruecolor(100, 100); // Convert to palette-based with no dithering and 255 colors imagetruecolortopalette($im, false, 255); // Save the image imagepng($im, './paletteimage.png'); imagedestroy($im); ?> NOTES
Note This function requires GD 2.0.1 or later (2.0.28 or later is recommended). PHP Documentation Group IMAGETRUECOLORTOPALETTE(3)