Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: LVM version 2.0
Operating Systems HP-UX LVM version 2.0 Post 302992453 by Peasant on Saturday 25th of February 2017 01:59:35 AM
Old 02-25-2017
Can you post :
Code:
vgdisplay -v <yourvolumegroup>

Can you check this HP documentation for reference (vgmodify) :
http://h20566.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/...r_na-c02023734

Also, what was the exact vgmodify command you ran ?

Hope that helps
Regards
Peasant.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Help with LVM

Sorry for the noob question; my experience is with Solaris. Am I reading this right? Are these disks completely unused? Not possibly raw disks for informix or something? hdisk5 0K-08-ff-0,1 Optimal RAID 10 Array 285.7GB pdisk20 0K-08-00-2,0 Active Array Member 142.8GB... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosmith
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Migrate unix version 8 to version 9

i have a program writing in PRO C which currently running in unix version 8 tie with oracle 8i, but in the future company gonna migrate this OS to version 9. Anything i have to prepare for my PRO C program to run in unix version 9? or anything would that impact my program couldn't run well? what... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lsy
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

lvm with -- on the name

Hi All, I created an lvm filesystem with a name with dash in the middle, like xxx-yyy (note, that it's only one dash). I was able to create it smoothly with this instructions. lvcreate -L 1G uservg -n xxx-yyy ls /dev/uservg/xxx-yyy (check) mkfs.ext3 /dev/uservg/xxx-yyy mount... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itik
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

Lvm

Hi, can we create logical volume from 2 different volume groups. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gopalredhat
1 Replies

5. AIX

lvm

Hi. can anyone define about VGDA,VGSA,and quorum in aix.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sumathi.k
1 Replies

6. HP-UX

How to reduce LVM to create another LVM

Hi, I'm new to HP-UX. I have LVM on /var with 92Gig. I would like to reduce it to create another LVM for Oracle client with 800 meg or so. How to do it. I'm running 11.iv3 Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lamoul
4 Replies

7. AIX

Help with lvm

i have os 5.1 and i do mirror with hdisk0 and hdisk1 on rootvg at the end i get error in mail that: At least one partition mirror is broken please call sysadmin hd5 boot 1 2 2 closed/stale N/A the other fs seems ok and sync what to do about the hd5??? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitt74
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Advanced Search * View * Edit JAVA version to WORK in GLASSFISH Forum topic JAVA version

Would like to confirm the ff. I got confused actually with the version I needed to download that will work on glassfish 3.0.1 a. Debian Squeeze (HP DL360). Need to use java version6 On Debian, I did apt-get install sun-java6-jdk. So when I check it's java version "1.6.0_22" Java(TM) SE... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to convert non LVM root partition to LVM?

Hi Guys, I m using redhat 6, I have installed root partition as non-LVM . Is there any way i can convert it to LVM? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pinga123
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy a file from directroy/ prior version to the directory/ new version

How to copy a file from directroy/ prior version to the directory/ new version automatically. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: roy1912
4 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)