Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO SCO Development System for System V 3.2 R4.2 Post 302992116 by locovich on Tuesday 21st of February 2017 04:07:14 PM
Old 02-21-2017
Thak you for your answer, do you know were I can get these binaries on the web ?

Regards
Mariano

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

System Layouts For SCO Systems.

I work as the Systems Administrator for a reasonably large Company. We have just started setting up a WAN. Before this WAN setup started it was a tedious job to admin all our servers all over the country. Before I was officialy the "Systems Administrator" our previous guy setup our new SCO Box to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shimmer
2 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

SCO TCP/IP runtime System for SCO Unix

Hi everyone i have a question for all of you. It may be basic or it may be a good one. I recently aquired a copy of "SCO TCP/IP runtime System for SCO Unix" (thats what the disks say) and for the life of me i can not get it to load. i have tried opening the disk in linux and it can not determine... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cerberus
0 Replies

3. SCO

system log of SCO

Hi, I did shutdown and restart SCO server, now wanna find log to know exactly when system was effected. I took a look at /var/adm/ but seem there are no logs for my required information. it seems diff from Sun or HP UNIX... appreciate all your help. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: milo
2 Replies

4. SCO

where can get iso of sco system v 5.05

hi all please someone tell me where can get iso of sco System V vs 5.05 regards (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: weramirez
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Full System Backup Sco 5.0.5

I would like to know if I can do a full system back up on my Unix Sco openserver 5.0.5 Machine. If so, What is the syntax to do this or where can I find this information at? Also, is it possible to make this tape bootable so that I can easily do a full system restore? Any information on... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nellenodrog
2 Replies

6. SCO

SCO system V documentation

Hi! I'm about to throw away a shelf meter or so of SCO system V official documentation. The original beige binders. I'm not sure if there is a shortage of these old books, but if anyone near Gothenburg, Sweden has use for them. Drop me a line at : martin (dot) rudolfson at mac (dot) com Martin (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: iMan
4 Replies

7. SCO

Help on System Freeze in SCO

Hi, My SCO server freezes suddenly. I just want to know if there any tools / commands availble that can find which is causing the freeze? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Ravikumar R (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrb2009
4 Replies

8. SCO

Print out disappers on SCO System

I have setup a new printer via a jetdirect on a SCO system. I can ping the printer and see it on the network. When I print a file using the lpr command the printer queue show up idle and not print out on the printer. I need help. Thanks Ashok (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashok714
12 Replies

9. AIX

Cloning a system via mksysb backup from one system and restore to new system

Hello All, I am trying to clone an entire AIX virtual machine to a new virtual machine including all partitions and OS.Can anyone help me on the procedure to follow? I am not really sure on how it can be done.Thanks in advance. Please use CODE tags for sample input, sample output, and for code... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull05
4 Replies

10. SCO

SCO UNIXware 7.1.4 system backups

Hi, I wonder if someone can help me, I want to backup my sco unix system, I dont have an external/internal tape drive. How can I make a system backup? I do have a CD-RW on the server. I am new to sco unix. Please can anyone advise on what methods I can use, I have looked a cpio. I tried... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kpnuts
1 Replies
MOUNT_SYSVBFS(8)					    BSD System Manager's Manual 					  MOUNT_SYSVBFS(8)

NAME
mount_sysvbfs -- mount a System V Boot File System SYNOPSIS
mount_sysvbfs [-o options] special node DESCRIPTION
The mount_sysvbfs command attaches the System V Boot File System on the special device on to the file system tree at point node. Both special and node are converted to absolute paths before use. This command is normally executed by mount(8) at boot time. The options are as follows: -o Options are specified with a -o flag followed by a comma separated string of options. See the mount(8) man page for possible options and their meanings. SEE ALSO
mount(2), unmount(2), fstab(5), mount(8) HISTORY
A mount_sysvbfs command first appeared in NetBSD 4.0. BUGS
The sysvbfs support is still experimental and there are few sanity checks, so it is possible for a corrupted file system to cause a crash. BSD
September 21, 2005 BSD