Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Introduction
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Introduction Post 302991921 by wisecracker on Saturday 18th of February 2017 10:56:08 AM
Old 02-18-2017
Welcome friend...

Enjoy your stay here.

If you try hard at solving a problem of your own, no matter how bad your attempts, you will be inundated with help, the guys are only too willing to help those that help themselves.
If however you expect to use the site as a free scripting service you will receive a short shrift from the powers that be.

If you intend to learn *NIX shell scripting keep a close eye on all the throughput as some will be of use to you...

Good luck...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

introduction forum

sorry, I feel like such a dummy, but upon logging in you ask me to do a post introducing myself. I cannot find an "introduction forum" :o (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shed
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Introduction

Hi, I am new here. Recently I have started working on Unix Shell Scripting. So may I know from where to start... Regards, Darshak Raut (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: darshakraut
3 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Introduction

Hello, I couldn't find an actual introduction thread, so I decided to just put this here. I go by d0wngrade online. I have been programming in multiple languages for about 15+ years. I started with standard web design languages like HTML and CSS, but I then advanced from design to development... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: d0wngrade
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

An Introduction to new Member

Hi guys, I am glad to be the part of this community. Hope my presence will be of great use for the people in this community. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: subsystems
2 Replies
MPI_Request_c2f(3)						      LAM/MPI							MPI_Request_c2f(3)

NAME
MPI_Request_c2f - Convert a request handle from its C representation to its Fortran representation SYNOPSIS
#include <mpi.h> MPI_Fint MPI_Request_c2f(MPI_Request request) INPUT PARAMETER
request - C request handle RETURN VALUE
f_handle - Fortran request handle NOTES FOR FORTRAN
All MPI routines in Fortran (except for MPI_WTIME and MPI_WTICK ) have an additional argument ierr at the end of the argument list. ierr is an integer and has the same meaning as the return value of the routine in C. In Fortran, MPI routines are subroutines, and are invoked with the call statement. All MPI objects (e.g., MPI_Datatype , MPI_Comm ) are of type INTEGER in Fortran. ERRORS
This function does not return the normal MPI_SUCCESS integer value upon success. Instead, it returns a handle to the converted object. If an error occurs, the appropriate NULL handle will be returned. SEE ALSO
MPI_Request_c2f(3) MORE INFORMATION
For more information, please see the official MPI Forum web site, which contains the text of both the MPI-1 and MPI-2 standards. These documents contain detailed information about each MPI function (most of which is not duplicated in these man pages). http://www.mpi-forum.org/ LOCATION
handles.c LAM
/MPI 6.5.8 11/10/2002 MPI_Request_c2f(3)