Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Introduction
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Introduction Post 302991852 by split_func0 on Thursday 16th of February 2017 10:02:09 PM
Old 02-16-2017
There is no problem with the account. I forgot the password to the email account i used to register here. i have tried all means i know to retrieve the password but all failed. So i decided to have a clean start.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

introduction forum

sorry, I feel like such a dummy, but upon logging in you ask me to do a post introducing myself. I cannot find an "introduction forum" :o (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shed
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Introduction

Hi, I am new here. Recently I have started working on Unix Shell Scripting. So may I know from where to start... Regards, Darshak Raut (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: darshakraut
3 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Introduction

Hello, I couldn't find an actual introduction thread, so I decided to just put this here. I go by d0wngrade online. I have been programming in multiple languages for about 15+ years. I started with standard web design languages like HTML and CSS, but I then advanced from design to development... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: d0wngrade
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

An Introduction to new Member

Hi guys, I am glad to be the part of this community. Hope my presence will be of great use for the people in this community. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: subsystems
2 Replies
class_delete(3) 					     Library Functions Manual						   class_delete(3)

NAME
class_delete - Return database configuration information. LIBRARY
Standard C Library (libclass.a) SYNOPSIS
#include <apar_types.h> #include <sys/class.h> class_delete (class_apar_handle_t, handle char class_name, int type, int member); PARAMETERS
The partition descriptor returned by class_open(). Name of the class from which the member is to be deleted Member type as defined in <sys/class.h> such as CL_TYPE_UID. Identifier representing type. DESCRIPTION
Remove a member from an existing class. Note that the calling process must have root access privileges. RETURN VALUES
The operation successfully completed. An invalid partition handle was specified. the class_name is not an ASCII string. The class_name does not exist. The member was not found in any class. A member of type type was found in a class other than class_name. SEE ALSO
Functions:class_add(3), class_init(3), class_create(3), class_close(3), class_change(3), class_configure(3), class_get_config_stats(3), class_destroy(3), class_disable(3), class_enable(3), class_save_database(3), class_restore_database(3), class_load_database(3), class_change_name(3), class_database_file_exists(3), class_database_name(3), class_database_modified(3), class_get_classes(3), class_get_class_members(3), Commands:class_admin(8), runclass(1), class_scheduling(4) Other: The System Administration guide. delim off class_delete(3)