Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Introduction
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Introduction Post 302991798 by rbatte1 on Thursday 16th of February 2017 10:54:03 AM
Old 02-16-2017
Well 'Hello' again then. Is there a problem with your old account?

I lasted posted on 16th October 2016, so I don't think it should have been suspended for being idle.

Do you still have access to the email account you used to register here?

Robin

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

introduction forum

sorry, I feel like such a dummy, but upon logging in you ask me to do a post introducing myself. I cannot find an "introduction forum" :o (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shed
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Introduction

Hi, I am new here. Recently I have started working on Unix Shell Scripting. So may I know from where to start... Regards, Darshak Raut (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: darshakraut
3 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Introduction

Hello, I couldn't find an actual introduction thread, so I decided to just put this here. I go by d0wngrade online. I have been programming in multiple languages for about 15+ years. I started with standard web design languages like HTML and CSS, but I then advanced from design to development... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: d0wngrade
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

An Introduction to new Member

Hi guys, I am glad to be the part of this community. Hope my presence will be of great use for the people in this community. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: subsystems
2 Replies
ELF_GETARHDR(3) 					   BSD Library Functions Manual 					   ELF_GETARHDR(3)

NAME
elf_getarhdr -- retrieve ar(1) header for an archive member LIBRARY
ELF Access Library (libelf, -lelf) SYNOPSIS
#include <libelf.h> Elf_Arhdr * elf_getarhdr(Elf *elf); DESCRIPTION
The elf_getarhdr() function returns a pointer to an archive member header for a descriptor elf. This descriptor must have been returned by a prior call to elf_begin(3), and must be a descriptor for a member inside an ar(1) archive. Structure Elf_Arhdr includes the following members: char * ar_name A pointer to a null terminated string containing the translated name of the archive member. char * ar_rawname A pointer to a null terminated string containing the untranslated name for the archive member, including all ar(1) formatting charac- ters and trailing white space. time_t ar_date The timestamp associated with the member. uid_t ar_uid The uid of the creator of the member. gid_t ar_gid The gid of the creator of the member. mode_t ar_mode The file mode of the member. size_t ar_size The size of the member in bytes. RETURN VALUES
This function returns a valid pointer to an Elf_Arhdr structure if successful, or NULL if an error is encountered. ERRORS
Function elf_getarhdr() may fail with the following errors: [ELF_E_ARGUMENT] Argument elf was NULL. [ELF_E_ARGUMENT] Argument elf was not a descriptor for a member of an ar(1) archive. SEE ALSO
elf(3), elf_begin(3), elf_getarsym(3), elf_memory(3) BSD
August 15, 2006 BSD