Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Introduction
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Introduction Post 302991798 by rbatte1 on Thursday 16th of February 2017 10:54:03 AM
Old 02-16-2017
Well 'Hello' again then. Is there a problem with your old account?

I lasted posted on 16th October 2016, so I don't think it should have been suspended for being idle.

Do you still have access to the email account you used to register here?

Robin

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

introduction forum

sorry, I feel like such a dummy, but upon logging in you ask me to do a post introducing myself. I cannot find an "introduction forum" :o (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shed
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Introduction

Hi, I am new here. Recently I have started working on Unix Shell Scripting. So may I know from where to start... Regards, Darshak Raut (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: darshakraut
3 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Introduction

Hello, I couldn't find an actual introduction thread, so I decided to just put this here. I go by d0wngrade online. I have been programming in multiple languages for about 15+ years. I started with standard web design languages like HTML and CSS, but I then advanced from design to development... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: d0wngrade
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

An Introduction to new Member

Hi guys, I am glad to be the part of this community. Hope my presence will be of great use for the people in this community. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: subsystems
2 Replies
userdel(8)						      System Manager's Manual							userdel(8)

NAME
userdel - delete an user account SYNOPSIS
userdel [-D binddn] [-P path] [-r[-f]] [--service service] [--help] [-u] [-v] account DESCRIPTION
userdel deletes an user account from the local system files or a LDAP database and removes all entries that refer to account from the group database. Before the account is removed, the USERDEL_PRECMD command as defined in login.defs(5) is called, after removal the USERDEL_POSTCMD command is called. OPTIONS
-r, --remove-home Remove the whole home directory and the mail spool of the specified account. Files located in other directories will have to be searched for and deleted manually. -f, --force This option is used to force the removal of files, even if not owned by the account. --service service Add the account to a special directory. The default is files, but ldap is also valid. -D, --binddn binddn Use the Distinguished Name binddn to bind to the LDAP directory. The user will be prompted for a password for simple authentica- tion. -P, --path path The passwd and shadow files are located below the specified directory path. chpasswd will use this files, not /etc/passwd and /etc/shadow. --help Print a list of valid options with a short description. -u, --usage Print a short list of valid options. -v, --version Print the version number and exit. FILES
passwd - user account information shadow - shadow user account information group - group information SEE ALSO
passwd(1), login.defs(5), passwd(5), shadow(5), useradd(8), usermod(8) AUTHOR
Thorsten Kukuk <kukuk@suse.de> pwdutils October 2003 userdel(8)