Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Introduction
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Introduction Post 302991781 by split_func0 on Thursday 16th of February 2017 09:34:26 AM
Old 02-16-2017
Introduction

Hi everyone. I am not really a new member i was once a member using the handle despiragado.

I now wish to be identified with my new handle.

It's been a while i have last visited the forum to see whats happening. I guess a lot has happened. I will try to read up and keep up to date.

I am a beginner Linux and C user. My aim of hanging out here is to learn from others and spend quality time coding and helping in what ever capacity.

Once again i greet you all.
This User Gave Thanks to split_func0 For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

introduction forum

sorry, I feel like such a dummy, but upon logging in you ask me to do a post introducing myself. I cannot find an "introduction forum" :o (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shed
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Introduction

Hi, I am new here. Recently I have started working on Unix Shell Scripting. So may I know from where to start... Regards, Darshak Raut (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: darshakraut
3 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Introduction

Hello, I couldn't find an actual introduction thread, so I decided to just put this here. I go by d0wngrade online. I have been programming in multiple languages for about 15+ years. I started with standard web design languages like HTML and CSS, but I then advanced from design to development... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: d0wngrade
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

An Introduction to new Member

Hi guys, I am glad to be the part of this community. Hope my presence will be of great use for the people in this community. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: subsystems
2 Replies
class_add(3)						     Library Functions Manual						      class_add(3)

NAME
class_add - Add a member to an existing class LIBRARY
Standard C Library (libclass.a) SYNOPSIS
#include <apar_types.h> #include <sys/class.h> class_add(class_apar_handle_t, *class_name, type, member, force); class_apar_handle_t handle class_name char type int member int force int PARAMETERS
The partition descriptor returned by class_open(). Name of the class to which the new member is to be added. Member type as defined in <sys/class.h>. For example: CL_TYPE_UID. Identifier representing type. TRUE/FALSE - If a member is found in another class, force the member to be moved to class_name DESCRIPTION
Add a member to an existing class. If the member is found in another class, the member will be moved to the new class if force is TRUE. Note that the calling process must have root access privileges. RETURN VALUES
Operation successfully completed. An invalid partition handle was specified. Not super user. Permission denied. The class_name is not an ASCII string. The class_name does not exist. No space is available in class_name. A member of type type is already in class_name. A member of type type is in another class. This value is returned only if force is FALSE. Operations on the default class are not sup- ported. SEE ALSO
Functions:class_init(3), class_change(3), class_create(3), class_close(3), class_configure(3), class_get_config_stats(3), class_close(3), class_delete(3), class_destroy(3), class_disable(3), class_enable(3), class_save_database(3), class_restore_database(3), class_load_data- base(3), class_change_name(3), class_database_file_exists(3), class_database_name(3), class_database_modified(3), class_get_classes(3), class_get_class_members(3), Commands:class_admin(8), runclass(1), class_scheduling(4) Other: The System Administration guide. delim off class_add(3)