Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware What is my readl device id - BTRFS? Post 302991677 by rbatte1 on Wednesday 15th of February 2017 09:56:47 AM
Old 02-15-2017
Before we get too far in to this, can you confirm the OS & version you are running? The output from uname -a would be really useful. Please paste it into your message in CODE tags.

Thanks,
Robin

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

How to find all device on p570 when need do device firmware upgrade?

I need upgrade firmware for the device of p570, when I go to IBM FIX download website, there are a lot of device of p570 listed. How can I know what device I have on my p570? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Migrating non DID device in a metaset to DID device

One of my team colleague mistakenly added non DID device to a metaset in a cluster node and inturn it is again added to concat . In that metaset all devices are DID devices except only one . is it possible to convert this non DID device in metaset to DID device without recreating the whole... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sekarsamy
0 Replies

3. Linux

Tutorial for btrfs

By any chance anyone knows of any tutorials available for btrfs? I am having a difficult time finding one and I thought maybe someone had a reference to one already... :rolleyes: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: EssenceNY
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

Unable To Activate Ethernet Network Device in RHEL 5.5 - e100 device eth0 does not seem to be presen

Hi All, Could anyone please help to resolve the below problem. I installed RHEL5.5 in my desktop.But when i try to activate the ethernet connection then it gives me the error. I spent 2 days for the above and go through with several suggestion found by googling. But no luck. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tanmoy
0 Replies

5. HP-UX

Failed to open tape device /dev/rmt/0mn:Device busy (errno = 16)

Hi, Unable to make tape backup, please help. /opt/ignite/bin/make_tape_recovery -a /dev/rmt/?mn -I -v -m tar -x inc_entire=vg00 * Creating local directories for configuration files and archive. ======= 04/25/16 16:28:08 IST Started /opt/ignite/bin/make_tape_recovery. (Mon... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anuragr
4 Replies
UNAME(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 						  UNAME(1)

NAME
uname -- Print operating system name SYNOPSIS
uname [-amnprsv] DESCRIPTION
The uname utility writes symbols representing one or more system characteristics to the standard output. The following options are available: -a Behave as though all of the options -mnrsv were specified. -m print the machine hardware name. -n print the nodename (the nodename may be a name that the system is known by to a communications network). -p print the machine processor architecture name. -r print the operating system release. -s print the operating system name. -v print the operating system version. If no options are specified, uname prints the operating system name as if the -s option had been specified. SEE ALSO
hostname(1), machine(1), sw_vers(1), uname(3) STANDARDS
The uname utility conforms to IEEE Std 1003.2-1992 (``POSIX.2''). The -p option is an extension to the standard. BSD
November 9, 1998 BSD