Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Change the ID of a SVC Node
Operating Systems AIX Change the ID of a SVC Node Post 302991640 by dukessd on Tuesday 14th of February 2017 08:22:53 PM
Old 02-14-2017
It would probably help if you told us where you see:
Quote:
The original SVC cluster has nodes identified as 1,2,3 and 4, the new cluster has nodes identified as 1,2,5 and 6.
If it's on the AIX hosts, where, what commands show that?
If it's on the SVC you probably want to ask the question on an SVC forum...

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

solaris 10: add new svc

Hi guys, I want to add a new 'service' to Solaris 10. Does anyone have any documentation that tells how to do that? I have gone through a bunch of stuff on the net that tells how to enable, disable services, find whats wrong with a service and so on. All conveniently skip mention of how to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: blowtorch
6 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

SDD for SVC on HP-UX and LINUX

Hello Unix Admins: Has any one in this distribution list implemented SVC (SAN Volume Contoller - A solution from IBM) in your environment? If you have, do you have any do's / don'ts? Anything which you like sharing would be really appreciated. For example, my inputs: I tried implementing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kdossjojo
1 Replies

3. Solaris

svc Errors on OS startup

I'm having these weird errors. svc.configd: Fatal error: Backend copy failed: fails to read from /etc/svc/repository.db at offset 106496: Bad file number svc.configd: Fatal error: unable to create "boot" backup of "/etc/svc/repository.db" Mar 10 13:04:23 svc.startd:... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: adelsin
5 Replies

4. Solaris

SVM metaset on 2 node Solaris cluster storage replicated to non-clustered Solaris node

Hi, Is it possible to have a Solaris cluster of 2 nodes at SITE-A using SVM and creating metaset using say 2 LUNs (on SAN). Then replicating these 2 LUNs to remote site SITE-B via storage based replication and then using these LUNs by importing them as a metaset on a server at SITE-B which is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dn2011
0 Replies

5. Solaris

svc:/network/physical:default: Method "/lib/svc/method/net-physical" failed with exit status 96. [ n

After a memory upgrade all network interfaces are misconfigued. How do i resolve this issue. Below are some out puts.thanks. ifconfig: plumb: SIOCLIFADDIF: eg000g0:2: no such interface # ifconfig eg1000g0:2 plumb ifconfig: plumb: SIOCLIFADDIF: eg1000g0:2: no such interface # ifconfig... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: andersonedouard
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Svc messages flooding the system logs every second

Hi all I have a newly installed Oracle X2-4 server running Solaris 10 x86 with the latest patches. I have one non-global zone configured running an Oracle DB instance. After configuring IPMP failover between two NICs on the server and rebooting I am seeing the /var/adm/messages being flooded... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: notreallyhere
7 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

Accessing one UNIX node from another node of the same server

Hi Experts, I am in need of running a script from one node say node 1 via node 2. My scheduling tool dont have access to node2 , so i need to invoke the list file from node1 but the script needs to run from node2. because the server to which i am hitting, is having access only for the node... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arun1377
5 Replies

8. HP-UX

Mount FIle systems from node-1 onto node-2

Hi, We have HP UX service guard cluster on OS 11.23. Recently 40+ LUNs presented to both nodes by SAN team but I was asked to mount them on only one node. I created required VGs/LVs, created VxFS and mounted all of them and they are working fine. Now client requested those FS on 2nd node as... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
4 Replies

9. Solaris

VCS - 3 node - IP change

Hey Admins, I need steps to do an IP changes on 3-node VCS cluster. All IP's (public, cluster IP's, backup IP, etc.)want to change. We have a downtime scheduled. Please let me know the steps to do so. Thanks in advance. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
5 Replies
svm-train(1)							   User Manuals 						      svm-train(1)

NAME
svm-train - train one or more SVM instance(s) on a given data set to produce a model file SYNOPSIS
svm-train [-s svm_type ] [ -t kernel_type ] [ -d degree ] [ -g gamma ] [ -r coef0 ] [ -c cost ] [ -n nu ] [ -p epsilon ] [ -m cachesize ] [ -e epsilon ] [ -h shrinking ] [ -b probability_estimates ] ] [ -wi weight ] [ -v n ] [ -q ] training_set_file [ model_file ] DESCRIPTION
svm-train trains a Support Vector Machine to learn the data indicated in the training_set_file and produce a model_file to save the results of the learning optimization. This model can be used later with svm_predict(1) or other LIBSVM enabled software. OPTIONS
-s svm_type svm_type defaults to 0 and can be any value between 0 and 4 as follows: 0 -- C-SVC 1 -- nu-SVC 2 -- one-class SVM 3 -- epsilon-SVR 4 -- nu-SVR -t kernel_type kernel_type defaults to 2 (Radial Basis Function (RBF) kernel) and can be any value between 0 and 4 as follows: 0 -- linear: u.v 1 -- polynomial: (gamma*u.v + coef0)^degree 2 -- radial basis function: exp(-gamma*|u-v|^2) 3 -- sigmoid: tanh(gamma*u.v + coef0) 4 -- precomputed kernel (kernel values in training_set_file) -- -d degree Sets the degree of the kernel function, defaulting to 3 -g gamma Adjusts the gamma in the kernel function (default 1/k) -r coef0 Sets the coef0 (constant offset) in the kernel function (default 0) -c cost Sets the parameter C ( cost ) of C-SVC, epsilon-SVR, and nu-SVR (default 1) -n nu Sets the parameter nu of nu-SVC, one-class SVM, and nu-SVR (default 0.5) -p epsilon Set the epsilon in the loss function of epsilon-SVR (default 0.1) -m cachesize Set the cache memory size to cachesize in MB (default 100) -e epsilon Set the tolerance of termination criterion to epsilon (default 0.001) -h shrinking Whether to use the shrinking heuristics, 0 or 1 (default 1) -b probability-estimates probability_estimates is a binary value indicating whether to calculate probability estimates when training the SVC or SVR model. Values are 0 or 1 and defaults to 0 for speed. -wi weight Set the parameter C (cost) of class i to weight*C, for C-SVC (default 1) -v n Set n for n -fold cross validation mode -q quiet mode; suppress messages to stdout. FILES
training_set_file must be prepared in the following simple sparse training vector format: <label> <index1>:<value1> <index2>:<value2> . . . . . . There is one sample per line. Each sample consists of a target value (label or regression target) followed by a sparse representation of the input vector. All unmentioned coordinates are assumed to be 0. For classification, <label> is an integer indicating the class label (multi-class is supported). For regression, <label> is the target value which can be any real number. For one-class SVM, it's not used so can be any number. Except using precomputed kernels (explained in another section), <index>:<value> gives a feature (attribute) value. <index> is an integer starting from 1 and <value> is a real number. Indices must be in an ASCENDING order. ENVIRONMENT
No environment variables. DIAGNOSTICS
None documented; see Vapnik et al. BUGS
Please report bugs to the Debian BTS. AUTHOR
Chih-Chung Chang, Chih-Jen Lin <cjlin@csie.ntu.edu.tw>, Chen-Tse Tsai <ctse.tsai@gmail.com> (packaging) SEE ALSO
svm-predict(1), svm-scale(1) Linux MAY 2006 svm-train(1)