Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Please help Linux system is down... Post 302990924 by samnyc on Thursday 2nd of February 2017 09:02:54 PM
Old 02-02-2017
here is the upload file again, not sure why it's not getting uploaded.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

2 in 1 Linux system

i have heard that you can have 2 computers running and mak it so one syste will use the other systems CPU though the network or some thing like that. first, is this true? if so how do i set it up with Mandrake 9.2 or higher? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: linux_newbe
6 Replies

2. Homework & Coursework Questions

Operating system LINUX

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Write a C program that accepts 3 parameters. Each parameter indicates the quantity of product to be produced.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: paradise
0 Replies

3. Linux

Linux system

Is it true that a well setup Linux system is very hard to break into, not impossible, just hard to do? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: billcrosby
4 Replies

4. AIX

Accessing files on AIX system from Linux system

I have a following requirement in production system 1 : LINUX User: abcd system 2: AIX (it is hosting a production DB) Requirement user abcd from system 1 should have read access on archive log files created by DB on system 2. The log files are created with permissions 540 by user ora ,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitnm1106
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX file system to Linux file system migration

We would be migrating UNIX file system to Linux file system. We do have many directory and sub directories with files. after migrating unix to linux file system , i want to make sure all the files has been copied ? What would be the best approach to validate directory ,sub-directory and file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: balajikalai
1 Replies

6. Programming

Linux/Solaris System Administrator to become a Linux/Solaris System Programmer?

Hi all What is the qualification required by Linux/Solaris System Administrator to become a Linux/Solaris System Programmer as to gain complete knowledge on computers. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tlogine
1 Replies

7. Linux

Best Linux monitoring system

Hi all, I'm looking for the best tool to monitor the Linux system. I've found a lot of interesting tools searching the web but I didn't find one which can do all the requirments (like a one in all tool). I would prefer it to include a command line interface also. Thank you, Andreea (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: andreea9322
0 Replies

8. Infrastructure Monitoring

Best system monitoring for Linux

Hi all, I'm looking for the best tool to monitor the Linux system. I've found a lot of interesting tools searching the web but I didn't find one which can do all the requirments (like a one in all tool). I would prefer it to include a command line interface also. Thank you, Andreea (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: andreea9322
1 Replies
Torus Trooper(6)														  Torus Trooper(6)

NAME
torus-trooper - speeding ship sailing through barrage DESCRIPTION
Speed! More speed! Torus Trooper is a fast-paced abstract scrolling shooter game. It features 3D graphics and a style similar to that of games such as Tem- pest. OPTIONS
These options are available: -brightness n Set the brightness of the screen.(n = 0 - 100, default = 100) -luminosity n Set the luminous intensity.(n = 0 - 100, default = 0) -res x y Set the screen resolution to (x, y). -nosound Stop the sound. -window Launch the game in a window. -fullscreen Launch the game in fullscreen mode. -reverse Reverse a shot key and a charge shot key. USAGE
How to operate: Movement Arrow / Num / [WASD] / Joystick Hold an up key to increase speed. Shot [Z][L-Ctrl][.] / Trigger 1, 4, 5, 8 Hold a shot key to open automatic fire. Charge shot [X][L-Alt][L-Shift][/] / Trigger 2, 3, 6, 7 Hold a charge shot key to charge energy. - A charge shot is released when you release a key. - A charge shot penetrates enemies and wipes out bullets. - A score multiplier is increased according to a number of destroying enemies and bullets. - A charge shot acts as a regenerative break. Pause [P] How to play: At the title screen, select a grade(Normal, Hard, Extreme) and a starting level. Press a shot button to start a game. Press an escape key to quit a game. Drive a ship forward and destroy enemies. When time runs out, game is over. Remaining time is displayed at the left up corner. Remaining time varies according to events: Ship was destroyed(-15 sec.) You ship is destroyed when it is hit by a bullet. Bonus time(+15 sec.) You can earn bonus time when you reach a certain score. The point you have to get is displayed at the right up corner. Destroy the boss(+30 or 45 sec.) The boss enemies appear when you destroy or overtake a certain number(displayed at the left down corner) of enemies, and you can earn bonus time by destroying them. Replay mode At the title screen, press a charge shot key to see a replay of your last game. Press a left/right key to change a view and an up/down key to change displayed/undisplayed of a status display. SEE ALSO
You can find more about the game on its homepage: http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~cs8k-cyu/windows/tt_e.html AUTHOR
This game has been written by Kenta Cho <cs8k-cyu@asahi-net.or.jp> Torus Trooper(6)