Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Installing perl5.14 failed
Operating Systems Linux Installing perl5.14 failed Post 302990890 by Corona688 on Thursday 2nd of February 2017 10:19:15 AM
Old 02-02-2017
Compiling them by hand is not the answer either. You will be left with a spectacularly messed up system.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

one question of perl5

I'm a chinese.I want to change the number $103,456 to chinese >" Ê°ÍòÁãÈþǪËÁ°ÛÎéʰ½" user perl5! > That always talk me it have errors" >syntax error at uper line 25, near "If" >syntax error at uper line 29, near "$chg(" >Execution of uper aborted due to compilation errors." >it's seem that it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ybz3721
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

sh script to traul through /usr/lib/perl5 ...

Hey, Im trying to create a script to create a dir-tree of pod converted to html. so far this is the script: #!/bin/sh cd /usr/lib/perl5 for d in ./* ; do # is it a dir? if ; then # yes! get the basename cd $d ; dir=`basename $d` for f in ./* ; do ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: emcb
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problems installing perl5

Hi!! I have problems installing perl5 in a Tru64 4.0F enviroment, and i need it to install OpenSSL and OpenSSH to establis a SFTP... I'm installing perl 5.8.8 but an error occurr during make test, i ran ./perl harness and the result is the problem is on op/filetest.t I didn't know what to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: irasela
0 Replies

4. Linux

Installing Firefox and now ended up installing latest glibc

Hi all, I wanted to install the latest version of firefox 2 but it seems when I attempt to install it, it seems to be saying it is looking for c libraries version 2.3? I believe I currently have an older version of the c libraries. I am currently running Sun's JDS Linux 2003. My Mozilla web... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scriptingmani
1 Replies

5. AIX

SFTP Failed---Request for subsystem 'sftp' failed on channel 0

Hi, While I am trying SFTP my machine to another unix machine , it was working fine till 10 min back. But now i am getting the below error "Request for subsystem 'sftp' failed on channel 0" Could you please someone help me to solve or analyise the root cause... Cheers:b:, Mahiban (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahiban
0 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Re Installing windows XP after installing KUBUNTU

Hi I have dual operating system i.e Win XP and KUBUNTU. Now my windows XP is corrupted and i want to reinstall Win XP. So i just want to know Shall i have to reinstall Linux also or i can only reinstall win xp without affecting linux installation. Thanks Sarbjit (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarbjit
3 Replies

7. Red Hat

Authentication failed !

Hey since this morning I(nonrrot user) am not able to log into my system with my username. I am using redhat linux kernel release 2.6.9-5.ELsmp. I aslo found the folowing output for chkconfig command: # chkconfig --list|grep ldap ldap 0: off 1: off 2: off 3: off 4: off 5: off... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashok.g
5 Replies

8. Solaris

Cygwin X Server error: xdmcp fatal error session failed session 23 failed for display

Hi, i got the following error when i tried to access the cygwin x server from a windows XP PC. "xdmcp fatal error session failed session 23 failed for display" Alternatively, when i tried to access the same Cygwin X Server from another windows XP PC which is on a different LAN... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: HarishKumarM
3 Replies

9. Solaris

Wrong ELF data format: ELFDATA2MSB at /usr/perl5/5.8.4/lib/i86pc-solaris-64int/DynaLoader.pm

We are trying to install our project on solaris 10 x86 machine. we are getting the following error. Can't load '/u01/apps/WatchMark/FlexPM//R39FOA1/sw/perl/lib/auto/DBI/DBI.so' for module DBI: ld.so.1: perl: fatal: /u01/apps/WatchMark/FlexPM//R39FOA1/sw/perl/lib/auto/DBI/DBI.so: wrong ELF data... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jagandadi
3 Replies

10. Red Hat

Installing OPENSSH 6.2P2 on RHEL 4, 64B failed

make: Leaving directory `/u01/openssh-6.2p2/openbsd-compat' gcc -g -O2 -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wuninitialized -Wsign-compare -Wformat-security -fno-strict-aliasing -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fno-builtin-memset -std=gnu99 -I. -I. -DSSHDIR=\"/usr/local/etc\" - D_PATH_SSH_PROGRAM=\"/usr/local/bin/ssh\"... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: scao
0 Replies
eXosip2 SUBSCRIBE and incoming subscriptions(3) 		    libeXosip2			   eXosip2 SUBSCRIBE and incoming subscriptions(3)

NAME
eXosip2 SUBSCRIBE and incoming subscriptions - Functions int eXosip_insubscription_build_answer (int tid, int status, osip_message_t **answer) int eXosip_insubscription_send_answer (int tid, int status, osip_message_t *answer) int eXosip_insubscription_build_request (int did, const char *method, osip_message_t **request) int eXosip_insubscription_build_notify (int did, int subscription_status, int subscription_reason, osip_message_t **request) int eXosip_insubscription_send_request (int did, osip_message_t *request) int eXosip_insubscription_remove (int did) Detailed Description Function Documentation int eXosip_insubscription_build_answer (inttid, intstatus, osip_message_t **answer) Build answer for an SUBSCRIBE request. Parameters: tid id of SUBSCRIBE transaction. status status for SIP answer to build. answer The SIP answer to build. int eXosip_insubscription_send_answer (inttid, intstatus, osip_message_t *answer) Send answer for an SUBSCRIBE request. Parameters: tid id of SUBSCRIBE transaction. status status for SIP answer to send. answer The SIP answer to send. (default will be sent if NULL) int eXosip_insubscription_build_request (intdid, const char *method, osip_message_t **request) Build a request within subscription. Parameters: did id of incoming subscription. method request method to build. request The SIP request to build. int eXosip_insubscription_build_notify (intdid, intsubscription_status, intsubscription_reason, osip_message_t **request) Build a NOTIFY request within subscription. Parameters: did id of incoming subscription. subscription_status subscription status (pending, active, terminated) subscription_reason subscription reason request The SIP request to build. int eXosip_insubscription_send_request (intdid, osip_message_t *request) Send a request within subscription. Parameters: did id of incoming subscription. request The SIP request to send. int eXosip_insubscription_remove (intdid) Remove incoming subscription context. Parameters: did identifier of the subscription. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libeXosip2 from the source code. Version 3.1.0 Sun Jun 24 2012 eXosip2 SUBSCRIBE and incoming subscriptions(3)