Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Date included
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Date included Post 302990472 by bcarosi on Thursday 26th of January 2017 04:59:54 PM
Old 01-26-2017
Date included

Code:
#!/usr/bin/ksh

# This script reads the *.rpt files created by xenos during job execution.
# The job name, jobid, number of pages processed and pdf files created for each job
# are added to the xenoshistory.txt file

[for file in $(find /d2e/logs/*.rpt -mtime -2 | grep -v ftplog)
 do
   awk '$3 == "Application" {QName = $6}
        $2 == "XifPages" {pages = $6}
        $2 == "XifEndOfDocuments" {files = $6}
        index($0,"CompletionCode") && index($1,"Info"){sevGTI = 1}
           END {if (sevGTI)
                printf "%10s%10s%7s%s",QName,pages,files,ORS
             }
       ' $file>>/home/p611568/new.txt
       chmod 775 /home/p611568/new.txt
echo $'   QName\tPages\tFiles'  | cat - new.txt > count.txt

done]

Currently the ouput file looks like this but I need a date where the xxxx is
Code:
$ cat new.txt
XXXXX
      QName       Pages   Files
      efvahi1       102     85
      efvahi1       102     85

Last edited by RudiC; 01-27-2017 at 04:29 AM..

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

PS1 with date stamp included in prompt

How would I put the date within my PS1 command for my shell prompt? I have it set to: PS1='$>' I tried PS1='$>' but that didn't work. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kymberm
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Addition with the prefixing zeros included

Hi I need to do an add function but it should include the prefixed zeros For Example i=00123 j=`expr $i + 1` The output it shows is 124 but I want the output to be 00124 Could any one help me finding out how to do this Thanks (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: sivasenthil_k
16 Replies

3. Solaris

What update level included fcinfo?

Hi all first post here. quick question what Solaris 10 update level included this utility? I have a bunch of Sun boxes at varying levels of Solaris 10 some have it some do not. When I do my install I take the full option for the packages to install on all the systems. thanks in advance... Mike (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mike_243us
4 Replies

4. Programming

Compile error from included headers

Hello, I have an error when I include the socket.h linux header and compile with gcc. In file included from /usr/include/sys/socket.h:40:0, from test.c:17: /usr/include/bits/socket.h:217:5: error: expected identifier before numeric constant In test.c:17: #include... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: meltingshell
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Create a condition for a non-included string

hey, just want to ask how to check this scenario a="apple banana cherry" if egg=0 fi how do you do the condition? thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: h0ujun
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Rm -rf file.txt~ included in the first step?

I need to shred and delete a file after a certain time. Therefore I use shred -z /path/to/file.txt | rm -rf /path/to/file.txtIt works well, but typing in that very directory ls -shiI still see the so called backup-copy lets say file.txt~ When running bleachbit it will disappear thoroughly.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: 1in10
3 Replies
GLOBUS-JOB-CANCEL(1)						  GRAM5 Commands					      GLOBUS-JOB-CANCEL(1)

NAME
globus-job-cancel - Cancel a GRAM batch job SYNOPSIS
globus-job-cancel [-f | -force] [-q | -quiet] JOBID globus-job-cancel [-help] [-usage] [-version] [-versions] DESCRIPTION
The globus-job-cancel program cancels the job named by JOBID. Any cached files associated with the job will remain until globus-job-clean is executed for the job. By default, globus-job-cancel prompts the user prior to canceling the job. This behavior can be overridden by specifying the -f or -force command-line options. OPTIONS
The full set of options to globus-job-cancel are: -help, -usage Display a help message to standard error and exit. -version Display the software version of the globus-job-cancel program to standard output. -version Display the software version of the globus-job-cancel program including DiRT information to standard output. -force, -f Do not prompt to confirm job cancel and clean-up. -quiet, -q Do not print diagnostics for succesful cancel. Implies -f ENVIRONMENT
If the following variables affect the execution of globus-job-cancel. X509_USER_PROXY Path to proxy credential. X509_CERT_DIR Path to trusted certificate directory. University of Chicago 03/18/2010 GLOBUS-JOB-CANCEL(1)