Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: CPU and Cores information
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat CPU and Cores information Post 302990428 by piccolinomax on Thursday 26th of January 2017 08:56:12 AM
Old 01-26-2017
Code:
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 15
model           : 4
model name      : Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz
stepping        : 9
cpu MHz         : 3000.246
cache size      : 1024 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 5
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm nx lm
bogomips        : 5989.99

Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment Please use CODE tags for output data as required by forum rules!

Last edited by RudiC; 01-26-2017 at 10:21 AM.. Reason: Added CODE tags.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

CPU Usage Information

how would I list the high end of CPU utilization for the previous hours of the day. I don't need to know the averages. I'm wanting to know the high and low, etc. for what ever time interval that is avaliable? Thank you. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cubs0729
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is there a way to make bash [or another shell] use all CPU cores to execute a single script?

I wrote a very simple script that matches combinations of alphabetic characters (1-5). I want to use it to test CPU speeds of different hardware/platforms. The problem is that on multi-core/processor systems, only one CPU is being utilized to execute the script. Is there a way to change that?... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: ph0enix
16 Replies

3. Red Hat

Lost CPU CORES

Hey all, dmidecode | grep -i CPU Socket Designation: CPU 0 Version: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5530 @ 2.40GHz Socket Designation: CPU 1 Version: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5530 @ 2.40GHz cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep -i cpu cpu family : 6... (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: rmokros
24 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to run two unix/linux programs on two different cpu cores

Hi folks, I want to know how to run two unix programs on two different cpu cores on a 2-core or 4-core or 8-core CPU machine? Extending this how would i run four and eight unix programs on 4-core and 8-core machine respectively? If this can be done, how to know which program is assigned to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kaaliakahn
1 Replies

5. Solaris

CPU/processor/cores in M4000

Hi Gurus Can someone help me in explaining the below outputs . psrinfo -p 4 /usr/sbin/psrinfo -pv The physical processor has 4 virtual processors (0-3) SPARC64-VI (portid 1024 impl 0x6 ver 0x93 clock 2150 MHz) The physical processor has 4 virtual processors (8-11) SPARC64-VI... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ningy
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Numbers-of-cpu-cores-in-Solaris-10

Hello All, How do I find the number of CPU's, virtual processors in solaris 10? Thank you Sunil Kumar (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: msgforsunil
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Questions regarding CPU cores vs rctl limit

Hi, I am trying to gather cpu core details and used this script - Solaris & Scripting: Script - Find cpu - model / type / count / core / thread / speed - Solaris Sparc For auuditing purpose, we want to know how many cores are being used by Oracle, because oracle license will be charged on... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Cpu information

hi unix expert is there any program in terminal to show cpu and ram information? and usage of this? Many thanks samad (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abdossamad2003
3 Replies
times.h(3HEAD)                                                        Headers                                                       times.h(3HEAD)

NAME
times.h, times - file access and modification times structure SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/times.h> DESCRIPTION
The <sys/times.h> header defines the structure tms, which is returned by times() and includes the following members: clock_t tms_utime /* user CPU time */ clock_t tms_stime /* system CPU time */ clock_t tms_cutime /* user CPU time of terminated child processes */ clock_t tms_cstime /* system CPU time of terminated child processes */ The clock_t type is defined as described in <sys/types.h>. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
times(2), types.h(3HEAD), attributes(5), standards(5) SunOS 5.10 10 Sep 2004 times.h(3HEAD)