Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: DB2 Export and Import Oracle
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions DB2 Export and Import Oracle Post 302989941 by Sonny_103024 on Friday 20th of January 2017 01:17:22 AM
Old 01-20-2017
Noted with thanks..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Local NFS import / re-export using automount?

Hi, Can I do the following: On SunOS 5.8 /etc/vfstab: remote-host:/Volumes/webdata - /export/home/webdata nfs - yes rw,vers=3,soft,intr,bg,timeo=600 In /etc/auto_direct: /home/science $HOST:/export/home/webdata/science /home/science-edu ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bloyall
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Export/import ZFS ACL's

I've been wondering about this one, is there any way to do the following with ZFS ACL's (i.e. "copy" the ACL over to another file)? getfacl /bla/dir1 | setfacl -f - /bla/dir2 I know about inheritence on dirs, it doesn't work in this scenario I'm working on. Just looking to copy the ACL's. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vimes
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

manipulate text for openldap import/export question.

Hey guys.. I am not sure if this is the right place to post this - but here goes. I need to manipulate an openldap export to match a different schema so that I can import into that system. Basically - its just text manipulation. I have gotten alot of it done just by using simple sed, but I am sorta... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: i2ambler
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error: SQL3100W while export in DB2

Problem has been resolved (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ustechie
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

export / import

I have a calling script which consists of calls to other scripts via the sh command. ie vi callscript.sh sh smallscript1.sh extra unix commands sh smallscript2.sh exit In smallscript1, I prompt for a filename, which I handle via :- read f1 export f1 I then need... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: malts18
5 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Import and export PGP/GnuPG keys

Hi, I need to export an existing PGP key and import it into GnuPG on a different machine. This is how I did the export: pgp -kx myuser _myuser_public pgp -kx myuser _myuser_private secring.skr (this is from the pgp installation directory that contains secring.skr). This produced two... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: imchi
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Zpool import/export error

A backup/clone script of ours was recently ran. It normally only clones the rpool and renames in rpoolA. Something must've changed as it found another one of our pools that it shouldn't have. It exported that pool unbeknownst to us. Later on when a coworker realized the other pool was missing he... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: beantownmp
2 Replies

8. Homework & Coursework Questions

DB2 Export and Import Oracle

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: is this enough to make the data perfect export into delimited file? there are some posted that i read, they... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sonny_103024
9 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Oracle dump file (del format) import into db2

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: are the oracle dump files compatible to direct import into db2? I already tried many times but it always truncated results. anyone can help/ advice or suggest? 2. Relevant commands, code, scripts, algorithms: exp... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sonny_103024
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Array - Export/Import in global environment variables.

Hello. During startup /etc/bash.bashrc.local generates some array ..... source /.../.../system_common_general_array_env_var ..... The file system_common_general_array_env_var contains : LEAP_VERSION='42.3' ARRAY_MAIN_REPO_LEAP=('zypper_local' 'openSUSE-Leap-'"$LEAP_VERSION"'-Non-Oss' ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcdole
2 Replies
CPAN::Meta::History(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    CPAN::Meta::History(3)

NAME
CPAN::Meta::History - history of CPAN Meta Spec changes VERSION
version 2.133380 DESCRIPTION
The CPAN Meta Spec has gone through several iterations. It was originally written in HTML and later revised into POD (though published in HTML generated from the POD). Fields were added, removed or changed, sometimes by design and sometimes to reflect real-world usage after the fact. This document reconstructs the history of the CPAN Meta Spec based on change logs, repository commit messages and the published HTML files. In some cases, particularly prior to version 1.2, the exact version when certain fields were introduced or changed is inconsistent between sources. When in doubt, the published HTML files for versions 1.0 to 1.4 as they existed when version 2 was developed are used as the definitive source. Starting with version 2, the specification document is part of the CPAN-Meta distribution and will be published on CPAN as CPAN::Meta::Spec. Going forward, specification version numbers will be integers and decimal portions will correspond to a release date for the CPAN::Meta library. HISTORY
Version 2 April 2010 o Revised spec examples as perl data structures rather than YAML o Switched to JSON serialization from YAML o Specified allowed version number formats o Replaced 'requires', 'build_requires', 'configure_requires', 'recommends' and 'conflicts' with new 'prereqs' data structure divided by phase (configure, build, test, runtime, etc.) and relationship (requires, recommends, suggests, conflicts) o Added support for 'develop' phase for requirements for maintaining a list of authoring tools o Changed 'license' to a list and revised the set of valid licenses o Made 'dynamic_config' mandatory to reduce confusion o Changed 'resources' subkey 'repository' to a hash that clarifies repository type, url for browsing and url for checkout o Changed 'resources' subkey 'bugtracker' to a hash for either web or mailto resource o Changed specification of 'optional_features': o Added formal specification and usage guide instead of just example o Changed to use new prereqs data structure instead of individual keys o Clarified intended use of 'author' as generalized contact list o Added 'release_status' field to indicate stable, testing or unstable status to provide hints to indexers o Added 'description' field for a longer description of the distribution o Formalized use of "x_" or "X_" for all custom keys not listed in the official spec Version 1.4 June 2008 o Noted explicit support for 'perl' in prerequisites o Added 'configure_requires' prerequisite type o Changed 'optional_features' o Example corrected to show map of maps instead of list of maps (though descriptive text said 'map' even in v1.3) o Removed 'requires_packages', 'requires_os' and 'excluded_os' as valid subkeys Version 1.3 November 2006 o Added 'no_index' subkey 'directory' and removed 'dir' to match actual usage in the wild o Added a 'repository' subkey to 'resources' Version 1.2 August 2005 o Re-wrote and restructured spec in POD syntax o Changed 'name' to be mandatory o Changed 'generated_by' to be mandatory o Changed 'license' to be mandatory o Added version range specifications for prerequisites o Added required 'abstract' field o Added required 'author' field o Added required 'meta-spec' field to define 'version' (and 'url') of the CPAN Meta Spec used for metadata o Added 'provides' field o Added 'no_index' field and deprecated 'private' field. 'no_index' subkeys include 'file', 'dir', 'package' and 'namespace' o Added 'keywords' field o Added 'resources' field with subkeys 'homepage', 'license', and 'bugtracker' o Added 'optional_features' field as an alternate under 'recommends'. Includes 'description', 'requires', 'build_requires', 'conflicts', 'requires_packages', 'requires_os' and 'excluded_os' as valid subkeys o Removed 'license_uri' field Version 1.1 May 2003 o Changed 'version' to be mandatory o Added 'private' field o Added 'license_uri' field Version 1.0 March 2003 o Original release (in HTML format only) o Included 'name', 'version', 'license', 'distribution_type', 'requires', 'recommends', 'build_requires', 'conflicts', 'dynamic_config', 'generated_by' AUTHORS
o David Golden <dagolden@cpan.org> o Ricardo Signes <rjbs@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2010 by David Golden and Ricardo Signes. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-12-03 CPAN::Meta::History(3)