Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking How to start msg chat in cmd? Post 302989617 by Riteshkakkar on Monday 16th of January 2017 08:34:11 AM
Old 01-16-2017
How to start msg chat in cmd?

Hello,
How to start msg chat in cmd i search in google i dont find messenger in services.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

man <cmd> >> cmd.txt

I've noticed most of my postings here are because of syntax errors. So I want to begin compiling a large txt file that contains all the "man <cmd>" of the commands I most have problems with. I ran a "man nawk >> nawk.txt" but it included a header/footer on each "page". Anyone know how I'd be... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: yongho
6 Replies

2. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Cmd to start guest in VMware server 2.0

Is there any command in VMware Server 2.0 to poweron/start the guests like we have vmware-cmd ESX server 3.5 .. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fugitive
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix cmd prompt how to get old cmd run?

Hi, I am using SunOS I want to serch my previous command from unix prompt (like on AIX we can search by ESC -k) how to get in SunOs urgent help require. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: RahulJoshi
10 Replies

4. Web Development

Can you embed Skype or any other video chat/chat program into a webpage?

Hi, I am trying to embed Skype or any other video chat/chat program into a webpage. Has anyone had success doing this? or know how? Thanks Phil (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phil_heath
2 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Very Funny and Somewhat Amazing 2006 Chat Bot Chat

Working on the badging system, Just found this old thread for 2006 and started reading it. ROTFL ... what a great discussion between forum members and our chat bot Gollum "back in the good old days"... You must check this out if you want a laugh and big smile: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
GOOGLE-SITEMAPGEN(1)					      General Commands Manual					      GOOGLE-SITEMAPGEN(1)

NAME
google-sitemapgen -- simple script to automate production of sitemaps for a webserver SYNOPSIS
google-sitemapgen [--testing] [--help] [--config=config.xml] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the google-sitemapgen command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. google-sitemapgen is a program that automatically produces sitemaps for a webserver, in the Google Sitemap Protocol (GSP). Sitemap files are XML listings of content you make available on your web server. The files can be directly submitted to search engines as hints for the search engine web crawlers as they index your web site. This can result in better coverage of your web content in search engine indices, and less of your bandwidth spent doing it. OPTIONS
--config=config.xml Specify the location of the configuration config.xml --testing Used to test the sitemap generator configuration. --help Display a summary of options and exit. SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/google-sitemapgen/examples/example_config.xml.gz AUTHOR
Google Sitemap was originally written by Google Code <opensource@google.com>. This manual page was written by Kumar Appaiah <akumar@ee.iitm.ac.in> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version pub- lished by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. GOOGLE-SITEMAPGEN(1)