Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming X11 Button Event not Reported Post 302989561 by bakunin on Saturday 14th of January 2017 06:32:02 PM
Old 01-14-2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlsj
this failure occurs under Ubuntu and Mint, but all events are reported under Raspbian
I am no Ubuntu expert, but i remember darkly about Ubuntu and Mint both not using X11 any more but thing called "Wayland". Might it be that it has to do with this?

I hope this helps.

bakunin

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script for using the Back button and the Close button

Here's a question I have for anyone that might be able to help me: I can write a html script that will allow the user to return to the previous page using the back button, and I can write a script that will allow the user to return to the previous page using the close button, but...is there a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mdgibson
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing middle mouse button for pasting to right mouse button in cygwin rxvt

Hi, I'm using rxvt in Cygwin and I'm wondering how to change my mouse bindings from the middle button for pasting to the right button. The main reason why I want to do this is because my laptop doesn't have a middle mouse button. Thanks for any help! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sayeo
2 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

cygwin-x/can't install xorg-x11-f100 & xorg-x11-fnts

Hello All. Really a newbie to Linux/Unix. Trying to get into Linux. Using XP PE currently. Installed cygwin and trying to intall cygwin-x. Everything else is setup nice but i can't seem to install these two packages (without whom xwin won't start) 1. xorg-x11-f100 2. xorg-x11-fnts Tried the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: binodbdrchand
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

[Solved] putty+x11:How do I pass X11 display rights to "su"?

I can log into a unix system with Putty. I've set the "X11 forwarding" checkbox, and I've verified that I can display an X11 window back on my laptop. What I need to be able to do is "su" to another uid after logging in and then run something which display a window back on my laptop, with the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dkarr
2 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

New Thread Button

Where do I find the New Thread Button so I can post a message to get some help in an issue I am having ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kstalder
2 Replies
PBUILDER-DIST-SIMPLE(1) 				      General Commands Manual					   PBUILDER-DIST-SIMPLE(1)

NAME
pbuilder-dist-simple - simple multi-release pbuilder wrapper SYNOPSIS
pbuilder-<dist> operation [...] DESCRIPTION
pbuilder-dist-simple is a wrapper that makes it easy to use pbuilder with chroots for many different Ubuntu distributions. If you need more features than pbuilder-dist-simple provides, have a look at pbuilder-dist(1). USAGE
Create one symlink to pbuilder-dist-simple for each distribution for which you want a build environment, naming them like "pbuilder-lucid", "pbuilder-natty", etc. Replace operation with the action you want pbuilder-dist-simple to do (create, update, build, clean, login or execute). EXAMPLES
pbuilder-natty create Creates a pbuilder environment for Ubuntu Natty. pbuilder-lucid update Updates an existing Ubuntu Lucid environment. pbuilder-lucid build ./sample_1.0-0ubuntu1.dsc Builds the specified package on an already existing Ubuntu Lucid environment. FILES
By default, pbuilder-dist-simple will store all the files it generates in ~/pbuilder/. This can be changed by modifying the BASE_DIR value on the top of the script to any other directory you want. If the directory doesn't exit, it will be created at runtime. SEE ALSO
pbuilder(1), pbuilderrc(5), pbuilder-dist(1) AUTHORS
pbuilder-dist was originally written by Jamin W. Collins <jcollins@asgardsrealm.net> and Jordan Mantha <mantha@ubuntu.com>, and this man- page by Siegfried-A. Gevatter <rainct@ubuntu.com>. Both are released under the GNU General Public License, version 2 or later. ubuntu-dev-tools February 25, 2008 PBUILDER-DIST-SIMPLE(1)