Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to install BSD?
Operating Systems BSD How to install BSD? Post 302989425 by Riteshkakkar on Thursday 12th of January 2017 09:11:22 AM
Old 01-12-2017
hello sir,
i have downloaded unix
FreeBSD-11.0-RELEASE-amd64-bootonly

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

System free bsd install wrong....

My freeBsd were setup security wrong how do I reinstall it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dansu92833
1 Replies

2. BSD

for linux and BSD users interested in Unix system V/bsd

for all you unix/linux interested heres an online book for free that covers the basics of BSD SysV Unix commands and applications . giving the average linux user a perspective on the differences in context of the two operating systems and for BSD users covers material as a refernce guide. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to install Free BSD with dual boot with XP?

:confused: hello I have XP installed computer. I am completely newbie in Unix. Despite yesterday I tried to install Free BSD 5. But I coluldn't do. So now computer is not bootable i have done wrong thing. Can you help me installing it without making Xp out of computer? please reply (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sualcavab
2 Replies

4. BSD

install apache2 in bsd 6.2

Hi, I'm trying to install apache2 in freebsd 6.2 but I have the next problems: 1. I don't have an internet connection in that computer 2. I tried commands like make install clean in /usr/ports/www/apache22 but always try to connect to the internet my question is: how can I install apache2... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamayo
2 Replies

5. BSD

Free BSD Release 8.0 not recognizing CD/DVD and usb install media

Hi, I am trying to install Free BSD release 8.0 on my Dell XPS Studio laptop along with already existing Windows partition. (150GB for Win Vista, 30GB for win backup and 130 GB for Free BSD). To do trial I first installed it on Sun virtual Box in Windows where it installed without any complaints.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dheerajsuthar
2 Replies
RELEASE 
SAVEPOINT(7) SQL Commands RELEASE SAVEPOINT(7) NAME
RELEASE SAVEPOINT - destroy a previously defined savepoint SYNOPSIS
RELEASE [ SAVEPOINT ] savepoint_name DESCRIPTION
RELEASE SAVEPOINT destroys a savepoint previously defined in the current transaction. Destroying a savepoint makes it unavailable as a rollback point, but it has no other user visible behavior. It does not undo the effects of commands executed after the savepoint was established. (To do that, see ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT [rollback_to_savepoint(7)].) Destroying a savepoint when it is no longer needed allows the system to reclaim some resources earlier than transaction end. RELEASE SAVEPOINT also destroys all savepoints that were established after the named savepoint was established. PARAMETERS
savepoint_name The name of the savepoint to destroy. NOTES
Specifying a savepoint name that was not previously defined is an error. It is not possible to release a savepoint when the transaction is in an aborted state. If multiple savepoints have the same name, only the one that was most recently defined is released. EXAMPLES
To establish and later destroy a savepoint: BEGIN; INSERT INTO table1 VALUES (3); SAVEPOINT my_savepoint; INSERT INTO table1 VALUES (4); RELEASE SAVEPOINT my_savepoint; COMMIT; The above transaction will insert both 3 and 4. COMPATIBILITY
This command conforms to the SQL standard. The standard specifies that the key word SAVEPOINT is mandatory, but PostgreSQL allows it to be omitted. SEE ALSO
BEGIN [begin(7)], COMMIT [commit(7)], ROLLBACK [rollback(7)], ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT [rollback_to_savepoint(7)], SAVEPOINT [savepoint(7)] SQL - Language Statements 2010-05-14 RELEASE SAVEPOINT(7)