Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: If else block C code
Top Forums Programming If else block C code Post 302989400 by anijan on Thursday 12th of January 2017 04:20:59 AM
Old 01-12-2017
If else block C code

Hi,

We have hundreds of c codes for which we need to identify and analyse all the if , nested if and while conditions used in code.. is thr any tool to do that. All we is like index (like 1.2.1.3 in case of nested if)and the corresponding code (may be wrriten in a table/file).

Thanks..!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP inside a block of code

I need help on the code below. I am getting a compile error syntax error at line 283 : `<<' unmatched Looks like it doesn't like the << on the ftp line below. If I ran the code outside of this block everything work fine, but when I put in a block of code or in a function, I got syntax error. I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: leemjesse
1 Replies

2. Programming

Explain a block of code:

Hi, I have this block in a code and I need to know it's meaning: bool selectEvents = config.get("selectEvents",false); if (selectEvents) { ifstream in("events"); while (in) { int run, evt; in >> run >> evt; if (in.eof()) break; ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: eager2no
5 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

Commenting out block of code in emacs in python mode

Hi, I am not sure if this is the right forum to post an emacs question, but if you could point me to an appropriate emacs forum that would be useful too. Anyway, here is the description of the problem: I usually develop python code with emacs, emacs being in python code. On my desktop a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex57326
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to write code inside ssh block in shell?

Hi, I am new to shell script. I am trying to code on shell script but not able to find the correct syntax to write the code once it comes inside ssh. For eg: ssh -q HOST " SwapInUse=\`vmstat -nm | (while read; do echo "$(date +%Y%m%d.%H%M%S) $REPLY"; done) | tail -n +3 | awk '{print... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yagami
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Block of code replacement in Java source code through Unix script

Hi, I want to remove the following code from Source files (or replace the code with empty.) from all the source files in given directory. finally { if (null != hibernateSession && hibernateSession.isOpen()) { //hibernateSession.close(); } } It would be great if the script has... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hareeshram
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Move a block of lines to file if string found in the block.

I have a "main" file which has blocks of data for each user defined by tags BEGIN and END. BEGIN ID_NUM:24879 USER:abc123 HOW:47M CMD1:xyz1 CMD2:arp2 STATE:active PROCESS:id60 END BEGIN ID_NUM:24880 USER:def123 HOW:4M CMD1:xyz1 CMD2:xyz2 STATE:running PROCESS:id64 END (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: grep_me
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Printing a block of lines from a file, if that block does not contain two patterns using sed

I want to process a file block by block using sed, and if that block does not contain two patterns, then that complete block has to be printed. See below for the example data. ................................server 1............................... running process 1 running... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kesavan
8 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Commenting a block of code in xml where the tags may be similar

I want to comment a block of code in xml. Note that the tags will be similar. In the below xml code, I want to block the listener block for com.pkg1.class2. How do i do it ? Thanks in Advance <listener> <listener-class>com.pkg1.class1</listener-class> </listener> ......... <listener>... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lakshmikumari
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Add a block of code at the end of a specific block

I need to search for a block with the starting pattern say "tabId": "table_1", and ending pattern say "]" and then add a few lines before "]" "block1":"block_111" "tabId": "table_1", "title":"My title" ..... .... }] how do I achieve it using awk and sed. Thanks, Lakshmi (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lakshmikumari
3 Replies
Mono(Mono 1.1.x)														  Mono(Mono 1.1.x)

NAME
monodis - CIL image content dumper and disassembler. SYNOPSIS
monodis [-h] [--help] [--output=FILENAME] [--mscorlib] [--assembly] [--assemblyref] [--classlayout] [--constant] [--customattr] [--declsec] [--event] [--exported] [--fields] [--file] [--forward-decls] [--genericpar] [--implmap] [--interface] [--manifest] [--marshal] [--member- ref] [--method] [--methodimpl] [--methodsem] [--methodspec] [--module] [--moduleref] [--mresources] [--presources] [--nested] [--param] [--parconst] [--property] [--propertymap] [--standalonesig] [--typedef] [--typeref] [--typespec] [--blob] [--strings] [--userstrings] [FILES...] DESCRIPTION
The monodis program is used to dump the contents an ECMA/ISO CIL image (contained in .EXE files that contain extended PE/COFF CIL code). To roundtrip assemblies using ilasm, it is best to use the --output argument, as that will make monodis save the embedded resources in files that can later be properly embedded back by ilasm. Additionally, the tool can be used to dump the contents of the various ECMA CIL metadata tables. OPTIONS
The following Generic options are supported: --help , -h Displays usage instructions. --output=FILENAME Write output into FILENAME and dump any embedded managed resources. --mscorlib For non-corlib assemblies, use "mscorlib" as the assembly name. This is useful for round-tripping the IL with ilasm. --show-method-tokens Display tokens for disassembled methods. OPTIONS TO DISPLAY METADATA TABLES
The following options are used to display metadata tables instead of disassembling the CIL image. --assembly Dumps the contents of the Assembly table. --assemblyref Dumps the contents of the AssemblyRef table. --classlayout Dumps the contents of the ClassLayout table. --constant Dumps the contents of the Constant table. --customattr Dumps the contents of the CustomAttribute table. --declsec Dumps the contents of the DeclSec table. --event Dumps the contents of the Event table. --exported Dumps the contents of the ExportedType table. --fields Dumps the contents of the Field table. --file Dumps the contents of the File table. --forward-decls Dumps forward declarations for classes. --genericpar Dumps the contents of the GenericParam table. --implmap Dumps the contents of the ImplMap table. --interface Dumps the contents of the InterfaceImpl table. --manifest Dumps the contents of the ManifestResource table. --marshal Dumps the contents of the FieldMarshal table. --memberref Dumps the contents of the MemberRef table. --method Dumps the contents of the MethodDef table. --methodimpl Dumps the contents of the MethodImpl table. --methodspec Dumps the contents of the MethodSpec table. --methodsem Dumps the contents of the MethodSemantics table. --module Dumps the contents of the Module table. --moduleref Dumps the contents of the ModuleRef table. --mresources Saves all the managed resources embedded in the assembly into the current directory. To get a list of the embedded resources use the --manifest option. --presources Prints offsets and names of manifest resources embedded in the assembly. --nested Dumps the contents of the NestedClass table. --param Dumps the contents of the Param table. --parconst Dumps the contents of the GenericParameterConstraint table. --property Dumps the contents of the Property table. --propertymap Dumps the contents of the PropertyMap table. --standalonesig Dumps the contents of the StandAloneSig table. --typedef Dumps the contents of the TypeDef table. --typespec Dumps the contents of the TypeSpec table. --typeref Dumps the contents of the TypeRef table. --blob Dumps the entire contents of the blob stream as hex. --strings Dumps the contents of the Strings heap. --userstrings Dumps the contents of the User-Strings heap If no flags are specified the program dumps the content of the image in a format that can be used to rountrip the code. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
MONO_PATH Provides a search path to mono and mint where to look for library files. Directories are separated by the platform path separator (colons on unix). Example: /home/username/lib:/usr/local/mono/lib AUTHOR
monodis was written by Miguel de Icaza, Paolo Molaro and Dietmar Maurer. SEE ALSO
pedump(1) Mono(Mono 1.1.x)