Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming C++ separate code based on the few changes Post 302989154 by SA_Palani on Monday 9th of January 2017 08:11:43 AM
Old 01-09-2017
Lightbulb C++ separate code based on the few changes

Hi,

I am working in Visual studio 2008 in which i have written the code in c++,qml,qt.Its a simulator application.

I would like to create a simulator with certain changes. In order to do that i have modified the code with few changes based on the preprocessor condition.

Code:
#define SECOND_SIMULATOR

#ifdef SECOND_SIMULATOR
         code related small changes
else
         code related to main UI
#endif

Is there any way to separate the code other than preprocessor ?

Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment
Please wrap all code, files, input & output/errors in CODE tags.
It makes it far easier to read and preserves multiple spaces for indenting or fixed width data.

Last edited by rbatte1; 01-09-2017 at 09:32 AM.. Reason: Added CODE tags

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Separate based on file names

Hello experts, This might prove to be a stupid question to some of you, but I have tried to tackle it in different ways. Being new to shell scripting, I am requesting your help in coming up with an elegant solution. I am using Korn shell. We have a directory with file names with the pattern:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prashk15
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Process based code vs. Thread based code

I am just wondering on which is the best way to write programs on UNIX. Which one is better from below: a) Spawning threads per client connection/request? b) fork-exec new processes per client connection/request? Assume that I am doing some database system on linux which is supposed to run... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rkalyankumar
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using bash to separate files files based on parts of a filename

Hey guys, Sorry for the basic question but I have a lot of files that I want to separate into groups based on filenames which I can then cat together. Eg I have: (a_b_c.txt) WB34_2_SLA8.txt WB34_1_SLA8.txt WB34_1_DB10.txt WB34_2_DB10.txt WB34_1_SLA8.txt WB34_2_SLA8.txt 77_1_SLA8.txt... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Breentax
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

using sed delete a line from csv file based on specific data in two separate fields

Hello, :wall: I have a 12 column csv file. I wish to delete the entire line if column 7 = hello and column 12 = goodbye. I have tried everything that I can find in all of my ref books. I know this does not work /^*,*,*,*,*,*,"hello",*,*,*,*,"goodbye"/d Any ideas? Thanks Please... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chris Eagleson
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] How to separate one line to mutiple line based on certain number of characters?

hi Gurus, I need separate a file which is one huge line to multiple lines based on certain number of charactors. for example: abcdefghi high abaddffdd I want to separate the line to multiple lines for every 4 charactors. the result should be abcd efgh i hi gh a badd ffdd Thanks in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ken6503
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Separate string based on delimiter

Hi, for fd in $(grep "/tmp/" hello.properties)The grep gives me the below output: deploydir=/tmp/app1/dfol prodir= /tmp/hello/prop ...... Now i want to store /tmp/app1/dfol then /tmp/hello/prop in a variable so that i can check if those folders files exists or not. The delimiter would... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to separate a statement based on some delimiter and store each field in a variable?

Hi, Variable1 = MKT1,MKT2,MKT3,MKT4 Now i want to store each of these value seperated by comma to a array and access each of the values. Also find out number of such values seperated by comma. Variable1 can have any number of values seperated by comma. Thanks :) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arghadeep adity
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to separate based on delimiter?

Hi, Variable=MKT1,MKT2,MKT3 and so on i am trying to seperate MKT1,MKT2,MKT3 and store each in a variable. the values in variable1 may vary. I am using bash (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: arghadeep adity
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Separate output based on dates

Hi guys! First time poster on here, was wondering if someone could help with a problem which I'm facing. Is it possible to use awk or sed to separate the below output based on TRANSACTION_DATE? The output would then feed into DataStage. Contents of CSV file:... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jimmy_the_tulip
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Improve awk code that has three separate parts

I have a very inefficient awk below that I need some help improving. Basically, there are three parts, that ideally, could be combined into one search and one output file. Thank you :). Part 1: Check if the user inputted string contains + or - in it and if it does the input is writting to a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
4 Replies
MORSE(1)							       MORSE								  MORSE(1)

NAME
morse - A robotics simulator based upon the Blender Game Engine SYNOPSIS
morse [command] [options] DESCRIPTION
Morse, the Modular OpenRobots Simulation Engine, uses the Blender Game Engine to provide a general purpose robot simulator. A robot and its environment are defined in Morse by creating a model in Blender. Actuator and sensor objects are attached to a model, and may be inter- acted with via a variety of middleware protocols. Simulations can be programmed via Python scripts or inside of Blender itself. Currently supported middleware includes YARP, MOOS, ROS, Pocoslibs, as well as a plain socket interface. COMMANDS
[None] Launches the simulator interface with a default scene create filename Creates a new empty scene and launches the simulator interface run filename Runs a simulation without loading the simulator interface exec filename Runs the given Python script with a default scene check Checks the environment is correctly setup to run morse help Displays information regarding the program version Displays the version number SEE ALSO
morseexec(1) blender(1) COPYRIGHT
2009-2010, LAAS-CNRS/ONERA ; 2010-2012, LAAS-CNRS 0.5.2 May 14, 2012 MORSE(1)