Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Calculating Warp Coordinates in Cyberspace - Cyberspace Situational Awareness Post 302989132 by Neo on Monday 9th of January 2017 03:01:34 AM
Old 01-09-2017
EDIT:

UPDATE:

A big THANK YOU to Jason for sorting this out on Ubuntu. Compiles fine now.

Code:
https://github.com/godlikemouse/ForceDirectedLayout

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Cyberspace Situation Graphs - Cyberspace Situational Awareness

Hi. I've been very busy this month working on resurrecting my old projects related to "cyberspace situational awareness" (CSA) which began last month by surveying the downstream literature that referenced my papers in this area using Google Scholar and also ResearchGate and posting updates on my... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Cyberspace Situational Awareness - End of Year Research Update

Here is an end-of-year update of my CSA research for 2016. A BIG THANK YOU to everyone at unix.com who keeps the forums running so well as I write code for cyberspace situational awareness experiments and do my research. I am still hopelessly trying to save the world from the unintended... (6 Replies)
6 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

A Journey Into Cyberspace

A Journey Into Cyberspace A brief visual presentation on the results of research and development into new visualization tools and methods for cyberspace situational awareness via graph processing and multisensor data fusion. https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums112-picture678.png ... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Application for Virtualizing CyberSpace like Outer Space for Cyberspace Situational Awareness

Richard Zuech annotates his first experience flying in virtualized cyberspace hunting the bad guys! ... and he finds some! Application for Virtualizing CyberSpace like Outer Space for Cyberspace Situational Awareness (0 Replies)
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Virtualized Cyberspace, Cyberspace Consciousness and Simulation Theory - What Do You Think?

What do you think? Read this: Virtualized Cyberspace, Cyberspace Consciousness and Simulation Theory and comment below.... Are we in a computer simulation? Yes or No? Thanks! (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Virtualized Cyberspace - Visualizing Patterns & Anomalies for Cognitive Cyber Situational Awareness

Our team just published this technical report on ResearchGate: Virtualized Cyberspace - Visualizing Patterns & Anomalies for Cognitive Cyber Situational Awareness ABSTRACT ACKNOWLEDGMENTS Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License This... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Back to Cyber Situational Awareness Software Development

After mulling over self-publishing a cyberspace situational awareness mini-series starting with a short book on human cyber consciousness, I think it is best I delay writing a book and focus on software development. The general idea of human cyber consciousness is indirectly discussed in this... (0 Replies)
0 Replies
GIT-MAILINFO(1)                                                     Git Manual                                                     GIT-MAILINFO(1)

NAME
git-mailinfo - Extracts patch and authorship from a single e-mail message SYNOPSIS
git mailinfo [-k|-b] [-u | --encoding=<encoding> | -n] [--[no-]scissors] <msg> <patch> DESCRIPTION
Reads a single e-mail message from the standard input, and writes the commit log message in <msg> file, and the patches in <patch> file. The author name, e-mail and e-mail subject are written out to the standard output to be used by git am to create a commit. It is usually not necessary to use this command directly. See git-am(1) instead. OPTIONS
-k Usually the program removes email cruft from the Subject: header line to extract the title line for the commit log message. This option prevents this munging, and is most useful when used to read back git format-patch -k output. Specifically, the following are removed until none of them remain: o Leading and trailing whitespace. o Leading Re:, re:, and :. o Leading bracketed strings (between [ and ], usually [PATCH]). Finally, runs of whitespace are normalized to a single ASCII space character. -b When -k is not in effect, all leading strings bracketed with [ and ] pairs are stripped. This option limits the stripping to only the pairs whose bracketed string contains the word "PATCH". -u The commit log message, author name and author email are taken from the e-mail, and after minimally decoding MIME transfer encoding, re-coded in the charset specified by i18n.commitencoding (defaulting to UTF-8) by transliterating them. This used to be optional but now it is the default. Note that the patch is always used as-is without charset conversion, even with this flag. --encoding=<encoding> Similar to -u. But when re-coding, the charset specified here is used instead of the one specified by i18n.commitencoding or UTF-8. -n Disable all charset re-coding of the metadata. -m, --message-id Copy the Message-ID header at the end of the commit message. This is useful in order to associate commits with mailing list discussions. --scissors Remove everything in body before a scissors line. A line that mainly consists of scissors (either ">8" or "8<") and perforation (dash "-") marks is called a scissors line, and is used to request the reader to cut the message at that line. If such a line appears in the body of the message before the patch, everything before it (including the scissors line itself) is ignored when this option is used. This is useful if you want to begin your message in a discussion thread with comments and suggestions on the message you are responding to, and to conclude it with a patch submission, separating the discussion and the beginning of the proposed commit log message with a scissors line. This can be enabled by default with the configuration option mailinfo.scissors. --no-scissors Ignore scissors lines. Useful for overriding mailinfo.scissors settings. <msg> The commit log message extracted from e-mail, usually except the title line which comes from e-mail Subject. <patch> The patch extracted from e-mail. GIT
Part of the git(1) suite Git 2.17.1 10/05/2018 GIT-MAILINFO(1)