Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Calculating Warp Coordinates in Cyberspace - Cyberspace Situational Awareness Post 302989112 by Neo on Sunday 8th of January 2017 08:53:48 AM
Old 01-08-2017
Hi.

Can someone do me a favor and git this repo and see if you can get this to compile?

GitHub - godlikemouse/ForceDirectedLayout: A simple C++ based force directed layout system for performing command line layouts of nodes and edges in both 2D and 3D. Supports JSON and GraphML supported input and output. Supports additional attributes and parameters in both JSON and GraphML.

I have tried three versions of Ubuntu and I get errors every time I follow the instructions and try to build this.

The author claims it compiles on Arch Linux Smilie

I can get it to compile on OSX, but I don't want to set up a cross compiler for Linux:

Code:
Linux hawk600 3.2.0-115-generic #157-Ubuntu SMP Tue Oct 25 16:32:19 UTC 2016 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

If someone can get it to compile on Linux x86_64 that would be very helpful for me and my cyberspace research project (will save me a lot of time).

Thanks again.

Thanks!

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Cyberspace Situation Graphs - Cyberspace Situational Awareness

Hi. I've been very busy this month working on resurrecting my old projects related to "cyberspace situational awareness" (CSA) which began last month by surveying the downstream literature that referenced my papers in this area using Google Scholar and also ResearchGate and posting updates on my... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Cyberspace Situational Awareness - End of Year Research Update

Here is an end-of-year update of my CSA research for 2016. A BIG THANK YOU to everyone at unix.com who keeps the forums running so well as I write code for cyberspace situational awareness experiments and do my research. I am still hopelessly trying to save the world from the unintended... (6 Replies)
6 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

A Journey Into Cyberspace

A Journey Into Cyberspace A brief visual presentation on the results of research and development into new visualization tools and methods for cyberspace situational awareness via graph processing and multisensor data fusion. https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums112-picture678.png ... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Application for Virtualizing CyberSpace like Outer Space for Cyberspace Situational Awareness

Richard Zuech annotates his first experience flying in virtualized cyberspace hunting the bad guys! ... and he finds some! Application for Virtualizing CyberSpace like Outer Space for Cyberspace Situational Awareness (0 Replies)
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Virtualized Cyberspace, Cyberspace Consciousness and Simulation Theory - What Do You Think?

What do you think? Read this: Virtualized Cyberspace, Cyberspace Consciousness and Simulation Theory and comment below.... Are we in a computer simulation? Yes or No? Thanks! (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Virtualized Cyberspace - Visualizing Patterns & Anomalies for Cognitive Cyber Situational Awareness

Our team just published this technical report on ResearchGate: Virtualized Cyberspace - Visualizing Patterns & Anomalies for Cognitive Cyber Situational Awareness ABSTRACT ACKNOWLEDGMENTS Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License This... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Back to Cyber Situational Awareness Software Development

After mulling over self-publishing a cyberspace situational awareness mini-series starting with a short book on human cyber consciousness, I think it is best I delay writing a book and focus on software development. The general idea of human cyber consciousness is indirectly discussed in this... (0 Replies)
0 Replies
Net::GitHub::V2(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      Net::GitHub::V2(3pm)

NAME
Net::GitHub::V2 - Perl Interface for github.com (V2) SYNOPSIS
Prefer: use Net::GitHub; my $github = Net::GitHub->new( version => 2, # optional, default as 2 owner => 'fayland', repo => 'perl-net-github' ); Or: use Net::GitHub::V2; # for http://github.com/fayland/perl-net-github/tree/master my $github = Net::GitHub::V2->new( owner => 'fayland', repo => 'perl-net-github' ); DESCRIPTION
NOTE: Github will terminate API v1 and API v2 on May 1st, 2012 <http://develop.github.com/> For those (authentication required), you must set login and token (in <https://github.com/account>). If no login and token are provided, your .gitconfig will be loaded: if the github.user and github.token keys are defined, they will be used. my $github = Net::GitHub::V2->new( owner => 'fayland', repo => 'perl-net-github', login => 'fayland', token => '54b5197d7f92f52abc5c7149b313cf51', # faked ); If you want to work with private repo, you can set always_Authorization. To disable call rate limiting (e.g. if your account is whitelisted), set api_throttle to 0. By default, error responses are propagated to the user as they are received from the API. By switching throw_errors on you can make the be turned into exceptions instead, so that you don't have to check for error response after every call. my $github = Net::GitHub::V2->new( owner => 'fayland', repo => 'perl-net-github', login => 'fayland', token => '54b5197d7f92f52abc5c7149b313cf51', # faked always_Authorization => 1, api_throttle => 0, throw_errors => 0, ); METHODS
repos $github->repos->create( 'sandbox3', 'Sandbox desc', 'http://fayland.org/', 1 ); $github->repos->show(); Net::GitHub::V2::Repositories user my $followers = $github->user->followers(); $github->user->update( name => 'Fayland Lam' ); Net::GitHub::V2::Users commit my $commits = $github->commit->branch(); my $commits = $github->commit->file( 'master', 'lib/Net/GitHub.pm' ); my $co_detail = $github->commit->show( $sha1 ); Net::GitHub::V2::Commits issue my $issues = $github->issue->list('open'); my $issue = $github->issue->open( 'Bug title', 'Bug detail' ); $github->issue->close( $number ); Net::GitHub::V2::Issues object my $tree = $github->obj_tree( $tree_sha1 ); # alias object->tree my $blob = $github->obj_blob( $tree_sha1, 'lib/Net/GitHub.pm' ); # alias object->blob my $raw = $github->obj_raw( $sha1 ); # alias object->raw Net::GitHub::V2::Object network $github->network_meta; # alias ->network->network_meta $github->network_data_chunk( $net_hash ); # alias network->network_data_chunk Net::GitHub::V2::Network organization my $organization = $github->organization->organizations('github'); my $teams = $github->organization->teams('PerlChina'); Net::GitHub::V2::Organizations pull_request my $pull = $github->pull_request->pull_request(); Net::GitHub::V2::PullRequest SEE ALSO
Any::Moose AUTHOR
Fayland Lam, "<fayland at gmail.com>" More on Changes COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2009-2011 Fayland Lam, all rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-30 Net::GitHub::V2(3pm)