Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Logging in to 100 server to test my account Post 302988957 by invinzin21 on Thursday 5th of January 2017 07:02:08 PM
Old 01-05-2017
Logging in to 100 server to test my account

I have been logging to 100 server everyday to test if I can login to the server.
I created a script to ssh-copy-id to every host so next time it will be password less. Now it keeps prompting me

Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes

This is normal for first time login. Any way?
To automate?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

logging to remote server

Hi, I want to log-in to a remote server using shell script. The server requires the following while allowing a connection: username password one - letter authorisation. How can i implement this in my script? thanks, abey (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: abey
6 Replies

2. Solaris

How to implement Centralized logging server

Hi, I have Sun One Application server installed on 2 Solaris servers. Currently I am getting their logs in relative server. I am using log4j for logging. Now I want to change this. I want such that I should get both S1AS's log on third server with log4j. How can I do that ? I got one idea... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: neel.gurjar
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

execute a script on test server from dev server

I need to execute a script from dev server which is located on Test server.I can use ftp to connect to dev server and from there how can i execute a command on test server. Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ukatru
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to update my account password on 100 unix server ?

Hi We have over 100 unix servers. They include linux,solaris,aix,hp and sgi. I use telnet for some and ssh for rest. Note: none of this server has expect which i can use to update.So i am looking for expert who can help me with their script or guide me write KSH script to automate this. Thank... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: humaurtum
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

logging into another server through script

Hello everybody, I have one small issue... :( When i'm trying to connect another unix box through below script.. #!/usr/bin/bash ssh $1 <<EOF Commands . . exit EOF But getting some syntax error "-sh: syntax error at line 2: `end of file' unexpected". I used to use... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghu.iv85
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

logging into server and excute commands

hi all, I am new to unix and unix scipting. i need a script to logging into servers and to excute some commands in each server. for eg : I tried with below script ,but cant get the desired o/p. please help with this for i in `cat serverlist` do echo $i ssh $i uname -a ; cat... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudharson
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Logging in unix account taking password from a parameter file

Hi All, I am writing a script where it updates a file in an unix account. To update that file i need to be logged in as that account user. say account name is ab01 and its password is passab01. What i want to do is, my script should read login id and password from a parameter file and... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pkbond
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

User account logging

Hi - I want to log commands typed by oraapps user with time into some log file on runtime. HISTTIMEFORMAT="%d/%m/%y %T " works but any one with oraapps user can delete the history. OS : RHEl 5.6 Any help is appreciated. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: oraclermanpt
5 Replies

9. Linux

Syslog not logging successful logging while unlocking server's console

When unlocking a Linux server's console there's no event indicating successful logging Is there a way I can fix this ? I have the following in my rsyslog.conf auth.info /var/log/secure authpriv.info /var/log/secure (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: walterthered
1 Replies

10. UNIX and Linux Applications

Logging to server to get etc/passwd file of all 300 server

i am new to scripting ,i need bash script in jump server to pull the /etc/passwd of all servers and the ssh keys are installed (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: profiles
3 Replies