Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Help needed in sending file content with colors and borders Post 302988759 by venkitesh on Monday 2nd of January 2017 03:32:20 AM
Old 01-02-2017
Hi
can you please suggest how to create this in html format

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sending mail with html content

hi, I am new to unix. I need send html content as a mail from my sun-solaris2.6 work station. When I tried that the recipient gets it as html code with all the tags. any solutions? thanx in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gmchoudary
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

creating & sending formatted (with bolds & colors) CSV

Hi , I have a situation. Need is to create & send a formatted file with header in BOLD & colored & some sequel results as a content. I know echo -e \033 command, but its scope is limited in PUTTY. How to retain the formatting out of Putty; say after someone opens a email attachment... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: infaWorld
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Reading a file and sending mail based on content of the file

Hi Gurus, I am having an requirement. i have to read a list file which contains file names and send mail to different users based on the files in the list file. eg. if file a.txt exists then send a mail to a@a.com simillary for b.txt,c.txt etc. Thanks for your help, Nimu (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nimu1979
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

problem in sending out content in unix

Hello all!! i got a problem in the email content format in outlook which i mail it from a unix. i want the content to be multiple lines as i see in unix, but the content is grouped into a single line instead in the email content. The email content is made from tail of a file, and echo... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: boydunshout
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

sending content of a file in Expect

How Can I send the content of a file in Expect? Do I have to use cat command in a way? if yes how? lets say my file is called 1.txt. example: expect "Enter command to send:" {send "???? \r"} ???? --> content of the file 1.txt (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alireza6485
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mail sending with multiple attachement(pdf and csv) with html content from Linux

Hi, We have a requirement to send multiple attachment(pdf and csv) along with html content in a single mail. For that we are using uuencode. It is working for single pdf attachment and html content. But we are unable to send both pdf and csv attachment with html content. Below is the script.... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dholea
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in sending mail with database content

Hi All, I want to fetch records from Oracle DB table and send it in a mail to a set of users. i.e, I have a query which returns a set of records. I want to send mail with below content: Hi , PFB the details: <first database record> <Second database record> ……………. ………………..... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: anil029
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed with Content synchronization script using rsync

Hi All, I need a .sh script which serves the below purpose. It would be of great help. I am unable to perform the second need of mapping texts within the file and updating only those contents. For Eg: There is a html file containing link abc.com. This should be replaced with xyz.com link in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amulya
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Body content is in random format while sending email from Linux to my outlook.

Hi I have a script running in lunix machine which emails log file content to my outlook. Here is the actual log file result: Image-1 In-Master:25028 ReplicaDn Consumer Supplier Delay dc=xxx,dc=com lmjker0110:12345 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: buzzme
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed for sending email attachment

Hi Please help me how to send email attchment from linux server to outlook id I dont have uuencode or mutt installed on my machine and below is my uname -a output: Linux xxxxxxx 2.6.18-308.4.1.el5 #1 SMP Wed Mar 28 01:54:56 EDT 2012 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: buzzme
7 Replies
WDMD(8) 						      System Manager's Manual							   WDMD(8)

NAME
wdmd - watchdog multiplexing daemon SYNOPSIS
wdmd [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
This daemon opens /dev/watchdog and allows multiple independent sources to detmermine whether each KEEPALIVE is done. Every test interval (10 seconds), the daemon tests each source. If any test fails, the KEEPALIVE is not done. In a standard configuration, the watchdog timer will reset the system if no KEEPALIVE is done for 60 seconds ("fire timeout"). This means that if a single test fails 5-6 times in row, the watchdog will fire and reset the system. With multiple test sources, fewer separate failures back to back can also cause a reset, e.g. T seconds, P pass, F fail T00: test1 P, test2 P, test3 P: KEEPALIVE done T10: test1 F, test2 F, test3 P: KEEPALIVE skipped T20: test1 F, test2 P, test3 P: KEEPALIVE skipped T30: test1 P, test2 F, test3 P: KEEPALIVE skipped T40: test1 P, test2 P, test3 F: KEEPALIVE skipped T50: test1 F, test2 F, test3 P: KEEPALIVE skipped T60: test1 P, test2 F, test3 P: KEEPALIVE skipped T60: watchdog fires, system resets (Depending on timings, the system may be reset sometime shortly before T60, and the tests at T60 would not be run.) A crucial aspect to the design and function of wdmd is that if any single source does not pass tests for the fire timeout, the watchdog is guaranteed to fire, regardless of whether other sources on the system have passed or failed. A spurious reset due to the combined effects of multiple failing tests as shown above, is an accepted side effect. The wdmd init script will load the softdog module if no other watchdog module has been loaded. wdmd cannot be used on the system with any other program that needs to open /dev/watchdog, e.g. watchdog(8). Test Source: clients Using libwdmd, programs connect to wdmd via a unix socket, and send regular messages to wdmd to update an expiry time for their connection. Every test interval, wdmd will check if the expiry time for a connection has been reached. If so, the test for that client fails. Test Source: scripts wdmd will run scripts from a designated directory every test interval. If a script exits with 0, the test is considered a success, other- wise a failure. If a script does not exit by the end of the test interval, it is considered a failure. OPTIONS
--version, -V Print version. --help, -h Print usage. --dump, -d Print debug information from the daemon. --probe, -p Print path of functional watchdog device. Exit code 0 indicates a functional device was found. Exit code 1 indicates a functional device was not found. -D Enable debugging to stderr and don't fork. -H 0|1 Enable (1) or disable (0) high priority features such as realtime scheduling priority and mlockall. -G name Group ownership for the socket. -S 0|1 Enable (1) or disable (0) script tests. -s path Path to scripts dir. -k num Kill unfinished scripts after num seconds. -w path The path to the watchdog device to try first. 2011-08-01 WDMD(8)