Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Well I am a grandad at 66...
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Well I am a grandad at 66... Post 302988567 by bakunin on Wednesday 28th of December 2016 11:44:39 AM
Old 12-28-2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbatte1
I'm informed that being a grandparent is generally much better than being a parent.
It definitely is: you can pass all the mischief your kids used to make your life miserable with on to the next generation without taking responsibility for anything. I am already eagerly waiting for my daughter (now 23) wanting to procreate, har, har!

bakunin
This User Gave Thanks to bakunin For This Post:

XmTrackingLocate(3X)													      XmTrackingLocate(3X)

NAME
XmTrackingLocate - A Toolkit function that provides a modal interaction SYNOPSIS
#include <Xm/Xm.h> Widget XmTrackingLocate (widget, cursor, confine_to) Widget widget; Cursor cursor; Boolean confine_to; DESCRIPTION
XmTrackingLocate provides a modal interface for selection of a component. It is intended to support context help. The function grabs the pointer and discards succeeding events until BSelect is released or a key is pressed and then released. The function then returns the wid- get or gadget that contains the pointer when BSelect is released or a key is released. This function is obsolete and exists for compatibility with previous releases. It has been replaced by XmTrackingEvent. Specifies the widget ID of a widget to use as the basis of the modal interaction. That is, the widget within which the interaction must occur, usually a top level shell. Specifies the cursor to be used for the pointer during the interaction. This is a standard X cursor name. Specifies whether or not the cursor should be confined to widget RETURN VALUE
Returns the widget or gadget that contains the pointer when BSelect is released or a key is released. If no widget or gadget contains the pointer, the function returns NULL. SEE ALSO
XmTrackingEvent(3X) XmTrackingLocate(3X)