Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Congrats to RudiC - 3000 Thanks! Post 302988454 by bakunin on Monday 26th of December 2016 03:10:41 PM
Old 12-26-2016
Congrats to RudiC - 3000 Thanks!

Congratulations to RudiC for crossing the magic boundary of being thanked 3000 times! As someone who often has profited greatly from your insight i stand in awe before this achievement.

Thank you for your ongoing dedication and thank you for your willingness to share your knowledge!

bakunin

PS: ...and you must have too much time on your hands ;-)
These 6 Users Gave Thanks to bakunin For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Congrats

I guess this is the most appropriate section for this post... Just wanted to give a big congrats to LivinFree for passing the 1000 post mark. Nice job! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: PxT
2 Replies

2. Solaris

ultra enterprise 3000

I have been trying to install a few different distributions on this server, i have 1 sparc 250 mhz, 512 ram, it has a scsi with the built in ethernet, ive tried debian, bsd, with no luck, i can gentoo live cd to run and work with the ethernet, but i would like a normal distro, anywaysi have solaris... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hahjoel
4 Replies

3. Hardware

Sun Enterprise 3000

I got a coffee table(enterprise 3000) for free from a friend a couple of months ago, and I'm trying to convince it to boot. List of cards 1x Clock Board 1x I/O board 2x CPU Boards 1x SCSI board? It has 2 SCSI headers on it anyway In addition, its HDD rack is almost full of 18GB drives.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dpeterson309
3 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

RudiC reaches over 4000 thanks in 6 years.

Congratulations. Nice one RudiC. That is some going, well done! Bazza. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
8 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Congratulations RudiC for completing 4000+ THANKS in forums.

Hello All forum members, I would like to take this opportunity to THANK RudiC for his tremendous achievement, guidance, help for helping in forums, let us join our hands together for his GREAT achievement :b: @Rudi sir, How are you sir? you ROCK, please keep up the great work sir :b: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
1 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

The Order of the Wizard's Hat - Lifetime Achievement Award 2019 - Congrats to RudiC

Please join me in congratulating RudiC for his long overdue lifetime achievement award badge from UNIX.COM in computer wizardry: "The Order of the Wizard's Hat - Lifetime Achievement Award" This "Order of the Wizard's Hat" is presented to RudiC for Computer Wizardry in the UNIX Operating... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
10 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Congratulations RudiC for completing 4500 THANKS in forums.

Hello All, I would like to take this opportunity to CONGRATULATE RudiC sir, (on behalf of all of us); please join your hands with me for congratulating RudiC sir for completing 4500 THANKS in forums. He is a GREAT ASSET in this forums and from years and years he is giving NICE, QUICK, Innovative... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
8 Replies
CHOPTEST(8C)															      CHOPTEST(8C)

NAME
choptest - HylaFAX page chopping test program SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/choptest [ options ] input.tif DESCRIPTION
choptest is a program for testing the page chopping support in the HylaFAX software (specifically, in the faxq(8C) program). choptest ana- lyzes a TIFF/F (TIFF Class F) file with 1-D MH- or 2-D MR-encoded data and reports what the automatic page chopping logic would do if the file were submitted for transmission. Options are provided for controlling whether choptest checks the last page or all pages of the docu- ment, and what whitespace threshold to use in deciding if a page should be chopped. OPTIONS
-a Chop all pages in the document. This is equivalent to setting the PageChop configuration parameter to ``all''; c.f. hylafax- config(5F). By default only the last page of the document is considered. -t inches Set the minimum whitespace threshold that must be present on a page for it to be chopped. This is equivalent to the Page- ChopThreshold configuration parameter; c.f. hylafax-config(5F). By default choptest requires that at least 3 inches of trailing whitespace be present. EXAMPLES
The following shows a multi-page, high-resolution document. Each page has insufficient whitespace for it to be chopped. hyla% ./choptest -a ~/tiff/pics/faxix.tif Chop pages with >=3" of white space at the bottom. Don't chop, found 67 rows, need 588 rows Don't chop, found 67 rows, need 588 rows Don't chop, found 67 rows, need 588 rows Don't chop, found 53 rows, need 588 rows Don't chop, found 91 rows, need 588 rows Don't chop, found 99 rows, need 588 rows Don't chop, found 47 rows, need 588 rows SEE ALSO
faxq(8C), hylafax-config(5F) October 3, 1995 CHOPTEST(8C)