Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C++ coding standard tool
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions C++ coding standard tool Post 302988262 by SA_Palani on Thursday 22nd of December 2016 02:05:54 PM
Old 12-22-2016
Question C++ coding standard tool

Hi

I am using visual studio 2008 tool with TFS Server.Is there any tool or plugin available along with VS2008 which will help to check c++/Qt coding standards,static analysis and if possible auto correct it.

In the project we are using C++,Qt,QML.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

can I use this coding

I apologise because I had pasted this question in the newbies forum first (because i am a bit of a newbie) but thought it might be better suited in here if i have to sepearate parameters can I use this syntax especially the or part (||) and is this correct if (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: w33man
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Coding Standard For Unix Shell Scripting!!!

Is there any site on Coding Standard for Shell Scripting in UNIX. Please help me know!!!!! Thanks Om (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Omkumar
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

standard error to standard out question

Hi there how can i get the result of a command to not give me its error. For example, on certain systems the 'zfs' command below is not available, but this is fine becaues I am testing against $? so i dont want to see the message " command not found" Ive tried outputting to /dev/null 2>&1 to no... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Redirect Standard output and standard error into spreadsheet

Hey, I'm completely new at this and I was wondering if there is a way that I would be able to redirect the log files in a directories standard output and standard error into and excel spreadsheet in anyway? Please remember don't use too advanced of terminology as I just started using shell... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: killaram
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Standard out and standard error

I need to run a cronjob and in the cronjob I execute a script that if there is an error produces standard error so I do /RUNMYSCRIPT 2> mylogfile.log However, if it runs correctly, I don't get a standard error output, I get a standard out output. How do I redirect both standard error and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: guessingo
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help with coding

HI, Can some one guide me how to make changes to the script below so that it can load the history of a program to IT server ? Format of data: YYYYMMDD065959.dsk.log YYYYMMDD235959.dsk.log currently both are loaded together. Need to separate them as above format. Thanks in advance. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: crazydude80
1 Replies

7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Need help with coding

HI, Can some one guide me how to make changes to the script below so that it can load the history of a program to IT server ? Format of data: YYYYMMDD065959.dsk.log YYYYMMDD235959.dsk.log currently both are loaded together. Need to separate them as above format. Thanks in advance. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: crazydude80
2 Replies
Test::Valgrind::Tool::memcheck(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       Test::Valgrind::Tool::memcheck(3pm)

NAME
Test::Valgrind::Tool::memcheck - Run an analysis through the memcheck tool. VERSION
Version 1.13 DESCRIPTION
This class contains the information required by the session for running the "memcheck" tool. METHODS
This class inherits Test::Valgrind::Tool. "requires_version" This tool requires "valgrind" 3.1.0. "new callers => $callers, ..." Your usual constructor. $callers specifies the number of stack frames to inspect for errors : the bigger you set it, the more granular the analysis is. Other arguments are passed straight to "Test::Valgrind::Tool->new". "callers" Read-only accessor for the "callers" option. "parser_class $session" This tool uses a Test::Valgrind::Parser::XML::Twig parser in analysis mode, and a Test::Valgrind::Parser::Suppressions::Text parser in suppressions mode. "report_class $session" This tool emits "Test::Valgrind::Tool::memcheck::Report" object reports in analysis mode, and "Test::Valgrind::Report::Suppressions" object reports in suppressions mode. SEE ALSO
Test::Valgrind, Test::Valgrind::Tool. AUTHOR
Vincent Pit, "<perl at profvince.com>", <http://www.profvince.com>. You can contact me by mail or on "irc.perl.org" (vincent). BUGS
Please report any bugs or feature requests to "bug-test-valgrind at rt.cpan.org", or through the web interface at http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=Test-Valgrind <http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=Test-Valgrind>. I will be notified, and then you'll automatically be notified of progress on your bug as I make changes. SUPPORT
You can find documentation for this module with the perldoc command. perldoc Test::Valgrind::Tool::memcheck COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2009,2010,2011 Vincent Pit, all rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.4 2011-08-25 Test::Valgrind::Tool::memcheck(3pm)