Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting To find record having null value Post 302988209 by Aia on Wednesday 21st of December 2016 11:15:32 PM
Old 12-22-2016
Please, could you provide a realistic input sample of your file?
Please, could you provide a sample of the kind of output you want based on that input file?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Find files which contain a null character

Hi, I would like to use grep to find files which contain NULL characters. I'm not sure how to represent the null character in the grep statement. Could anyone help please? Thanks! Helen :confused: (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bab00shka
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

If statement falling over on a null record. Help please.

Okay i've got some code which reads a text file and loops through it and there a few if statements inside where one is failing (the one bolded). Basically the acc column contains a list of three digit access codes, some though have null records (i.e nothing in the field) so what I want to do is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: TonyR
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find null fields in file

Hi All, I have some csv files out of which i want to find records which have empty values in either the 14th or 16th fields. The following is a sample. $cut -d',' -f14,16 SPS* | head -5 VOIP_ORIG_INFO,VOIP_DEST_INFO sip:445600709315@sip.com,sip:999@sip.com... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahulrathod
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can find Null value in If condition

Hi, i wrote If Conditions in my script, it's returns null and some values. but i am unable to find when Null value getting. bec we need modification according null vales. pls help me on this. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: koti_rama
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using /dev/null with grep and find

Hi, I am trying to display the filename in which a string was found after using find and grep. For this after some googling I found that this works: find -name "*.java" -exec grep "searchStr" {} /dev/null \; I wanted to know the difference between the above and the following: find -name... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gaurav_s
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find out if few fields in a file are null

Hi, I've a pipe delimited file where I want to find out a number of lines where 1st 2nd and last field are null using awk/sed. Is it possible? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rudoraj
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to find null column

Hi, everyone I have a requirement as following: source file 1, abc, def, caaa 2, , cde, aaa 3, bcd, , adefefg I need find columns which contains null value, in above example, I need get two rows 2, , cde, aaa 3, bcd, , adefefg anybody has idea how to achive this ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ken002
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Egrep ERE to find null

Hello All, My apologies if a similar question has already been posted. I searched for "grep", "egrep" and "null" I'm having an issue with egrep and an extended regular expression. I'm doing a test for a job name. I would like to have the user enter a job name with no spaces and also test to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sydox
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to find null column?

hi Gurus, I need find the null column in a file. my file like below abc, ,cde,def abc,ded,cdd,def abc, ,ddd,ccd aaa,bbb,ccc,ddd basic, I need to find the lines which second column is null Thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ken6503
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Identify empty file with null record

Hi Team, I have a file abc.dat which is a empty file. But it has null record in first line. I need to identify this unique file and handle it separately. scenario 1: abc/dw> wc abc.dat 1 0 1 abc.dat abc/dw> cat abc.dat abc/dw> scenario 2: abc/dw> wc pqr.dat 0 0 0 pqr.dat... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kmanivan82
3 Replies
GLGETMULTISAMPLEFV(3G)						  [FIXME: manual]					    GLGETMULTISAMPLEFV(3G)

NAME
glGetMultisamplefv - retrieve the location of a sample C SPECIFICATION
void glGetMultisamplefv(GLenum pname, GLuint index, GLfloat *val); PARAMETERS
pname Specifies the sample parameter name. pname must be GL_SAMPLE_POSITION. index Specifies the index of the sample whose position to query. val Specifies the address of an array to receive the position of the sample. DESCRIPTION
glGetMultisamplefv queries the location of a given sample. pname specifies the sample parameter to retrieve and must be GL_SAMPLE_POSITION. index corresponds to the sample for which the location should be returned. The sample location is returned as two floating-point values in val[0] and val[1], each between 0 and 1, corresponding to the x and y locations respectively in the GL pixel space of that sample. (0.5, 0.5) this corresponds to the pixel center. index must be between zero and the value of GL_SAMPLES - 1. If the multisample mode does not have fixed sample locations, the returned values may only reflect the locations of samples within some pixels. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if pname is not one GL_SAMPLE_POSITION. GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if index is greater than or equal to the value of GL_SAMPLES. SEE ALSO
glGenFramebuffers(), glBindFramebuffer() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. [FIXME: source] 05/30/2012 GLGETMULTISAMPLEFV(3G)