Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Problem compiling Mplayer with file pngdec.c Post 302987782 by Corona688 on Thursday 15th of December 2016 04:49:59 PM
Old 12-15-2016
Is your problem completely solved, then? You were able to build a working mplayer?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Problem compiling metamail

Hi Guys. I have downloaded metamail from internet e Iīm trying to compile it at a SCO 5.0.5. In this server itīs working fine (letīs name it as mission1) iīm using the developer package in this server (mission1) and when I use mailto, i got the e-mail fine. Itīs forwarding to a exchange server... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahnishimi
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Compiling problem

I'm trying to install the jed text editor on a SunOS 5.10 box. It depends on the s-lang library, which I installed to ~/lib. I'm trying to install jed to ~/jed (it's a box @ my university, so I don't have rights to install globally), but when I run make I get this error: It looks like it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: iandunn
1 Replies

3. Programming

Problem compiling program

hi i am having a problem that when ever i use cc program_name.c to compile a program. an error occurs, showing cc not found. please help. (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: rochitsharma
28 Replies

4. Solaris

Problem's compiling Glib

Hello, I am trying to install glib on my development box - with little/no luck. Below are some details of the box: SunOS 5.8 Generic_117350-38 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-Enterprise gcc version 2.95.2 19991024 (release) GNU Make version 3.78.1, by Richard Stallman and Roland McGrath. Glib version:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tetley
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem with mplayer

Can someone help with following problem? I'm trying to watch the stream video. mplayer SRTV - Main Air MPlayer SVN-r24130 (C) 2000-2007 MPlayer Team CPU: AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 2800+ (Family: 15, Model: 44, Stepping: 2) CPUflags: MMX: 1 MMX2: 1 3DNow: 1 3DNow2: 1 SSE: 1 SSE2: 1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mirusnet
1 Replies

6. HP-UX

Problem in HP-UX compiling

Hi When im trying to do make --version and make --help in HP-UX it throws error Make: Unknown flag argument -. Stop. a soft link is present in this directory /usr/bin/make and hard link is in /usr/ccs/bin/make what could be the reason can any1 ..please tell me how to solve this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vasanthan
1 Replies

7. Programming

problem with playing a song using mplayer

Hi all, I have an application program which keeps reading an audio file from a directory one after the other , once a file is chosen it keeps sending data in terms of 60000 bytes to a specified socket. This is written into another file "x.mp3" and mplayer is called. Again next 60000... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shashi
1 Replies

8. Programming

Problem compiling c file on unix

HI, I have a proc installation. On running the following 3 commands, I successfully get 3 C files. proc char_map=string util.pc proc char_map=string FDRFeedMain.pc proc char_map=string NonMons.pc This gives me util.c FDRFeedMain.c NonMons.c Now when i try to compile the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: allah_waris45
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compiling samba problem

People i download the lastest version of samba i`am tryng to compile it in a solaris 9 i'm reading the how to of samba, i am in the first step making the autogen.sh but show me this when i do ./autogen.sh ./autogen.sh: running script/mkversion.sh ./script/mkversion.sh: 'include/version.h'... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: enkei17
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

mplayer problem

I have this problem using a script that uses mplayer. This is the error messages. INFO: Mplayer Log LOG: MPlayer SVN-r1.0~rc3+svn20090426-4.4.3 (C) 2000-2009 MPlayer Team LOG: mplayer: could not connect to socket LOG: mplayer: No such file or directory LOG: Failed to open LIRC support. You... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: locoroco
1 Replies
fltk-config(1)						      General Commands Manual						    fltk-config(1)

NAME
fltk-config - script to get information about the installed version of fltk. SYNOPSIS
fltk-config [ --prefix [=DIR] ] [ --exec-prefix [=DIR] ] [ --version ] [ --api-version ] [ --use-gl ] [ --use-images ] [ --use-glut ] [ --cc ] [ --cxx ] [ --cflags ] [ --cxxflags ] [ --ldflags ] [ --ldstaticflags ] [ --libs ] [ -Dname[=value] ] [ -g ] [ --compile program.cxx ] DESCRIPTION
fltk-config is a utility script that can be used to get information about the current version of FLTK that is installed on the system, what compiler and linker options to use when building FLTK-based applications, and to build simple FLTK applications. The following options are supported: --api-version Displays the current FLTK API version number, e.g. "1.1". --cc --cxx Displays the C/C++ compiler that was used to compile FLTK. --cflags --cxxflags Displays the C/C++ compiler options to use when compiling source files that use FLTK. --compile program.cxx Compiles the source file program.cxx into program. This option implies "--post program". -g Enables debugging information when compiling with the --compile option. --ldflags Displays the linker options to use when linking a FLTK application. --ldstaticflags Displays the linker options to use when linking a FLTK application to the static FLTK libraries. --libs Displays the full path to the FLTK library files, to be used for dependency checking. --use-gl Enables OpenGL support. --use-glut Enables GLUT support. --use-images Enables image file support. --version Displays the current FLTK version number, e.g. "1.1.0". SEE ALSO
fluid(1), fltk(3) FLTK Programming Manual FLTK Web Site, http://www.fltk.org/ AUTHORS
Bill Spitzak and others. 6 February 2007 Fast Light Tool Kit fltk-config(1)