Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Unrecognized option: sparc-sun-Solaris2.10/bin/as: unrecognized option `-m32' Post 302987763 by Kimkun on Thursday 15th of December 2016 10:10:35 AM
Old 12-15-2016
The packages installed are mainly python packages:
python2.7, cswutils, pip, gcc5core, pkgutil, setuptools ..

the result of uname -a:
Code:
SunOS xxx 5.10 Generic_150400-04 sun4v sparc sun4v

I have only a few concepts of solaris, so I can't tel where to find logs

If you need much more information, I will try to give as much as possible.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unrecognized Path in .bash_profile

Dear experts, I have installed Ruby in the following directory: $ pwd /home/ewijaya/.ruby $ ls bin lib share And I have also stated the PATH in my bash_profile like this: # .bash_profile # Get the aliases and functions if ; then . ~/.bashrc (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: monkfan
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

recently introduced to the newer option for find...does an older option exist?

To find all the files in your home directory that have been edited in some way since the last tar file, use this command: find . -newer backup.tar.gz Is anyone familiar with an older solution? looking to identify files older then 15mins across several directories. thanks, manny (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_manny
2 Replies

3. Hardware

Unrecognized disk label of a external HD

I have a external HD that I can't seem to open. When I try to open it with gparted it says unrecognized disk. When I run gparted from the terminal this is what it says. ~ $ sudo gparted ====================== libparted : 2.2 ====================== /dev/sdb: unrecognised disk label When I... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
18 Replies

4. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

unrecognized vxfs version after vgimport

Hi! We have two HP-UX 11.23. I created VG on host A, exported and imported it on host B, but when I try to mount any LV I get "unrecognized vxfs version" version error. Could anyone please suggest something I can do in this situation? I tried to import VG back to host A and I successfully mounted... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapfeer
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris 9 : gcc unrecognized -rdynamic option

Hi all, I'm trying to compile gdb (7.4.1) 64 bit on Solaris 9 SPARC. First, I launch the configuration ~/gdb-7.4.1$>CC="gcc -m64" ./configure --disable-tui --prefix=$HOME/destdir/ Then, compilation ~/gdb-7.4.1$>make During compilation gcc (3.4.6) is not enable to recognized the option... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bubsland
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

Unrecognized Spanish characters from windows to Linux

Background: I want to upload the file from windows to RHEL5 server, the file stores Spanish words with UTF-8 encoding. it's used as the data source for loading to database. some special characters in files like following. í ó Ñ á Linux setting: $ echo $LANG en_US.UTF-8 I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ambious
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with unrecognized zip format

Hi Friend, i have tried to generated zip file and received with attached mail by. But attachment file is unrecognized format not zip file by crontab, which is not able open. but there is no issue when the script is ran manually but i have received zip format. i am appriciate for your... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jewel
9 Replies

8. Hardware

Unrecognized disk label on my external HD

Hi everyone, I have an external hard drive and I accidentally deleted the partition table. Can I restore my files? If I try to run the f-disk command this is what it says Disk /dev/sda: 320.1 GB, 320072933376 bytes 255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 38913 cylinders, total 625142448 sectors Units =... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sampa
1 Replies

9. HP-UX

Expert Recovery Shell - Fatal Error: Unrecognized disk layout

I have a B.11.31 U ia64 system where I swremove the disk driver "SerialSCSI-00 B.11.31.1303 PCI-X/PCI-E SerialSCSI" (by mistake). afterwards the system won;t boot because of the missing disk drivers. I'm trying to recover my kernel by using the image HP-ux_11_31_disc_1.iso Run an Expert... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: black_fender
1 Replies

10. SCO

Unsuccessful install due to unrecognized disk issue

Dear Community! i try to instaled the sco 6 in hp proliant ML350g8 but unsucces, the trouble when i do instaled it undetected hardisk please help me :(:o (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnr
7 Replies
DH_PYSUPPORT(1) 						  python-support						   DH_PYSUPPORT(1)

NAME
dh_pysupport - use the python-support framework to handle Python modules SYNOPSIS
dh_pysupport [debhelper options] [-V X.Y] [-X item [...]] [-n] [module dirs ...] DESCRIPTION
dh_pysupport is a debhelper program that will scan your package, detect public modules in /usr/lib/pythonX.Y/site-packages, and move them to the shared Python modules location. It will generate appropriate postinst/prerm scripts to byte-compile modules installed there for all available python versions. It will also look for private Python modules and will byte-compile them with the current Python version. You may have to list the directories containing private Python modules. If a file named debian/pyversions exists, it is used to determine the python versions with which the package can work. Appropriate dependencies on python-support, python and pythonX.Y are put in ${python:Depends}. The ${python:Versions} and ${python:Provides} optional substitution variables are made available as well. OPTIONS
module dirs If your package installs private python modules in non-standard directories, you can make dh_pysupport check those directories by passing their names on the command line. By default, it will check /usr/lib/$PACKAGE, /usr/share/$PACKAGE, /usr/lib/games/$PACKAGE and /usr/share/games/$PACKAGE -n, --noscripts Do not modify postinst/postrm scripts. -d This option is deprecated. -V X.Y Force private modules to be bytecompiled with the specific X.Y python version, regardless of the default python version on the system. -X item, --exclude=item Exclude files that contain "item" anywhere in their filename from being taken into account to generate the python dependency. It also excludes them from byte-compilation. You may use this option multiple times to build up a list of things to exclude. CONFORMS TO
Python policy as of 2006-08-10 SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of python-support but is made to work with debhelper. AUTHORS
Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org>, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> 1.0.15 2012-06-30 DH_PYSUPPORT(1)