Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Sco UNIX 5.0.6 not boot
Operating Systems SCO Sco UNIX 5.0.6 not boot Post 302987749 by moein.mojtaba on Thursday 15th of December 2016 06:41:52 AM
Old 12-15-2016
i create and restore image with Acrones True Image Bootable
and Configure RAID IS 0 (RAID 0)
My SCo Is not recognized HDD .
How can I HDD SAS or SATA to detect it .
Windows identifies the (STAT and SAS)

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Error during Sco Unix boot

Hi friends, i am getting the following error while booting my system which has SCo UNIX . ========================= H iinit PANIC: srmountfun-Error 22 mounting of rootdev hd(1/42) cannot dump 40863 pages to dempdev hd(1/41) : Space for only 0 pages. Dump not completed. safe to power off... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sveera
3 Replies

2. SCO

sco unix and xp boot loader needed?

hi, i m a newbie and installed sco unix on my machine. Also i installed win-xp. i tried to modify the boot.ini file but it does not give me a choice in the begining. please guide me on this. do we get a boot loader for unix like LILO or GRUB? :confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: 187final
3 Replies

3. SCO

sco unix v/386 boot disk

anyone know where I can download or get a boot disk for sco unix v/386? I have an old PC running sco unix v/386 3.2. I dont have an install or boot disk. I need to reset the root password. I have looked all over the internet and cannot find it anywhere. any help would be greatly appreciated.... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: format
5 Replies

4. SCO

Sco unix v/386 3.2 problem boot and install

Hi i have a problem after boot with N1 disk and putting N2 disk and pressing the enter in this message:Insert N2(filesystem) floppy and press after by this(pressing enter) the system is reboot!! why??? :confused: my old pc is a Pentium II 333mhz 3gb hd 64mb ram please help!! :( (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: panos_pit
3 Replies

5. SCO

SCO UNIX Won't Boot

Our system is not booting up properly. It keeps going to this screen: Enter Run Level (0-6, s or S): I tried to hit all nos# 0-6 is just goes to hung state. Tried s or S & it brings me to single user mode. I've checked the file systems & found out that all three had 98%. I tried to... (86 Replies)
Discussion started by: jedimaster
86 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

boot up failure unix sco after power failure

hi power went out. next day unix sco wont boot up error code 303. any help appreciated as we are clueless. (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: fredthayer
11 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error UNIX: UNIX SCO release 5.05 system does not boot

UNIX sco release 5.05 system does not boot:cannot open device hd(40)/boot stage 1 boot failure: error loading hd(40)/bootWhat to do? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Joaoalpande
2 Replies

8. SCO

UNIX SCO release 5.05 system does not boot

UNIX sco release 5.05 system does not boot: cannot open device hd(40)/boot stage 1 boot failure: error loading hd(40)/boot what to do? (1 Reply)
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

UNIX SCO release 5.05 system does not boot

UNIX sco release 5.05 system does not boot: cannot open device hd(40)/boot stage 1 boot failure: error loading hd(40)/boot what to do? (5 Replies)
5 Replies

10. SCO

Sco UNIX wont boot - long beeps

HI All, I have an old SCO-UNIX machine which I support a long standing client / friend with. I don't use it very often, and is kept switched off. All was well 2 weeks ago, but when I tried to boot today all I get is a continuous set of long beeps but no booting. I have checked inside... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: andy sleight
4 Replies
TWS(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    TWS(4)

NAME
tws -- 3ware 9750 SATA+SAS 6Gb/s RAID controller card driver SYNOPSIS
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel configuration file: device scbus device tws Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5): tws_load="YES" DESCRIPTION
The tws driver provides support for LSI's 3ware 9750 SATA+SAS 6Gb/s RAID controller cards. These controllers feature the LSISAS2108 6Gb/s SAS RAID-on-Chip (ROC) and are available in 4- and 8-port configurations, supports RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50 and single disk, with 96 SATA and/or SAS hard drives and SSDs. For further hardware information, see http://www.lsi.com/. HARDWARE
The tws driver supports the following SATA/SAS RAID controller: o LSI's 3ware SAS 9750 series LOADER TUNABLES
Tunables can be set at the loader(8) prompt before booting the kernel or stored in loader.conf(5). hw.tws.cam_depth The maximum queued CAM SIM requests for one controller. The default value is 256. hw.tws.enable_msi This tunable enables MSI support on the controller if set to a non-zero value. The default value is 0. hw.tws.queue_depth The maximum queued requests for one controller. hw.tws.use_32bit_sgls Limit the driver to use only 32-bit SG elements regardless whether the operating system is running in 64-bit mode. The default value is 0. FILES
/dev/da? array/logical disk interface /dev/tws? management interface DIAGNOSTICS
Whenever the driver encounters a command failure, it prints out an error code in the format: "ERROR: (<error source>: <error code>):", fol- lowed by a text description of the error. There are other error messages and warnings that the driver prints out, depending on the kinds of errors that it encounters. If the driver is compiled with TWS_DEBUG defined, it prints out a whole bunch of debug messages. SEE ALSO
da(4), scsi(4) AUTHORS
The tws driver was written by Manjunath Ranganathaiah for LSI and this manual page was written by Xin LI <delphij@FreeBSD.org> for iXsystems, Inc. BSD
October 4, 2011 BSD